Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Delta ZeroPak

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Husky1600#2

Thread: Lee press adapter for 7/8 dies

Lee press adapter for 7/8 dies

Good Afternoon all, I recently picked up a Lee press which appears to be without the die adapter to suit the standard 7/8 dies. My question is, will these (pics below)replace the need for an adapter to use 7/8 dies in the over one inch hole.. thanks all, Name:  Screenshot_2023-07-21-14-36-48-56_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
Views: 88
Size:  258.0 KB[GLOW]Name:  IMG20230721143750.jpg
Views: 133
Size:  2.53 MB[/GLOW]

AR7
    Hi Mate i just use the LEE quick breech lock ,once you get enough of them and they are set up to the specs you like then its real quick to change cals etc cheers

I think I saw some in stock at Delta Mike. If you dont manage sing out and Ill make you an adaptor

In stock at Reloaders.

Thanks gentlemen, that answers that question, they seem in plentiful supply Jaco, but I really appreciate the offer. Blown away by the good bugger vibe on this forum.

Have 3 here, 2 of them are in excellent condition, one of them looks a bit untidy, looks like somebody had an issue getting it out of the press. You can have them for free, but wont be able to get to thew post until next Weds. PM me if youre interested.
    Oldbloke likes this.

Lee make a dedicated Breech Lock Wrench. I did see them at Reloaders once. Cheap.