Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Darkness ZeroPak

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: New Nosler Accubond lineup for Long Range shooting

Lovin Facebook for hunters kiwijames's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by R93 View Post
    Have a shower instead of coating yourself in fish oil ya sick bastard
    You don't want me to dig up anymore Burt pictures do you? Remember Strip Tease?
    The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice. And because we fail to notice that we fail to notice, there is little we can do to change; until we notice how failing to notice shapes our thoughts and deeds

R93
    Quote Originally Posted by kiwijames View Post
    You don't want me to dig up anymore Burt pictures do you? Remember Strip Tease?
    NO!!! I will stop. I promise. I would rather not remember strip tease.
    Do what ya want! Ya will anyway.

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366364838.972770.jpg
Views: 593
Size:  45.7 KB
    I am on a roll tonight. Best not push my luck!
    distant stalker likes this.
    The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice. And because we fail to notice that we fail to notice, there is little we can do to change; until we notice how failing to notice shapes our thoughts and deeds

R93
    Attachment 8895
    I am on a roll tonight. Best not push my luck!

If you show up for our trip with those empty like that, I dont reckon you will get a turn at being the Daddy

Do you want me to grab you some duty free? I will be grabbing us a port or whiskey. I already have a bit at home and would have more if Sneeze wasnt such a guts.

If you show up for our trip with those empty like that, I dont reckon you will get a turn at being the Daddy

Do you want me to grab you some duty free? I will be grabbing us a port or whiskey. I already have a bit at home and would have more if Sneeze wasnt such a guts.
    I'm just cleaning up the dregs. There's a few more bottles of Irish and Scottish go juice in the cupboard. It's good to keep the palate tuned.

you where to busy crying over your butter and playing with your meccano gun to see what I was up to.
    "You'll never find a rainbow if you're looking down" Charlie Chaplin

R93
    I'm just cleaning up the dregs. There's a few more bottles of Irish and Scottish go juice in the cupboard. It's good to keep the palate tuned.

Sneeze and I sampled a bit of both Irish and Scottish. Probably more than we should have due to the rain. We went thru 3 ltrs of whiskey in 6 nights.....well he did, I barely got a sniff

R93
    Quote Originally Posted by sneeze View Post
    you where to busy crying over your butter and playing with your meccano gun to see what I was up to.

I still had one eye on ya. I shit myself because everytime you went near the butter ya had a bigger utensil!!

You also seemed too miss that I could have slipped the cheek piece, James gave me, on from the front as well ya bastard. Or were you just amusing yourself with my stupidity?

I like your taste kiwijames Benromach 10 yo is worth a try too featured well at dramfest and features well at home now...

Sneeze and I sampled a bit of both Irish and Scottish. Probably more than we should have due to the rain. We went thru 3 ltrs of whiskey in 6 nights.....well he did, I barely got a sniff
    So what was all the jam for again?

Quote Originally Posted by horihunter View Post
    I like your taste kiwijames Benromach 10 yo is worth a try too featured well at dramfest and features well at home now...
    Ruined the thread now but in too pissed to care. Not yet tried the Benromach. Not an Islay brew? You're a peat man are you not?

R93
    So what was all the jam for again?
    I havent told the fucker about that exploding all over everything yet either!!!

Ruined the thread now but in too pissed to care. Not yet tried the Benromach. Not an Islay brew? You're a peat man are you not?
    Generally like the peated ones but am also a fan of the sherry cask finished 12 yo glin

Watching Snatch on telly. There's gypsies which is Irish, so Irish it is!Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366367633.913960.jpg
Views: 837
Size:  44.0 KB
    distant stalker and R93 like this.

Watch angels share. Good drinking film. My neighbour met mr whiskey himself tonight
    Knew i should have gone