Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

DPT Alpine

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree275Likes

Thread: Dundee Yards

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by the creeper View Post
    Quad tracks across the paddock from hedge to where bike is parked.....pic showing quad facing wrong way?
    I agree with the suspicions of creeper. I think that this is a 'browny point' collecting ruse. Dundee needs to get off the sauce. Believing this story is the 'long shot'!. I will remain suspicious of any similar postings until Dundees ears return to a normal colour. Harsh I know.

He is an example of what was described to me at one of the first hunting competitions I entered as a youngster. There were a group of young 20 something guys with the latest gear and rifles standing around making comments about some old fellas with 303s and rough looking clothing. The briefing finished with a comment something like and look out for those old bastards they know there gear.
    Guess who bought in the biggest red, best head, biggest sika, and best head. The old guys.
    Shooting is being familiar with the terrain, and your equipment and dundee certainly knows that rifle.
    Dundee, Sideshow and Micky Duck like this.

He is an example of what was described to me at one of the first hunting competitions I entered as a youngster. There were a group of young 20 something guys with the latest gear and rifles standing around making comments about some old fellas with 303s and rough looking clothing. The briefing finished with a comment something like and look out for those old bastards they know there gear.
    Guess who bought in the biggest red, best head, biggest sika, and best head. The old guys.
    Shooting is being familiar with the terrain, and your equipment and dundee certainly knows that rifle.
    He must also train the ammunition as the remington golden bucket o bullets is not known for its target porential.
    Dundee and Sideshow like this.

Somebodies extracting the urine me finks....

Now Dundee do like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMun6pVDBzs
    Dundee and Scouser like this.
    "This is my Flag... Ill only have the one ..

That dog must do some yards it isn't overweight.
    No reason to disbelieve Dundee.
    Dundee likes this.

Canterbury, home of the big Rakaia Red Stag
    I'm having trouble believing that the Remington bucket ammo made it that far Well done Dundee, see you at next years Toby shoot
    Dundee, Boaraxa and FatLabrador like this.

Between yourself and R93 nothing is safe from the mighty .22!!!
    Kiwi Greg, 199p, BRADS and 5 others like this.

ya right dundee ..my 1st rig was a p14stirling with a 4x28 nikko tiara scope up top .with a big 3celltorch under barrel many a snarling buck jackos sex life was ended by 40gn of rabbit ammo or hushpoint in the bloody noggin.
    later mounted a tasco 4x40 on it and again headshot many jackos and more than a few rabbits who fondly(stupidly0thought hes outta sight outta mind .......oops
    I rue the day i sold it .
    bloody grouse shooting and a bloody grouse dog.
    the cracks about ya height -FFS allgood things come in small parcels,casn watties dynamite &dundee.
    Dundee, WallyR and csmiffy like this.

ebf
    I was waiting for the classic fishing photo where you hold the fishy out at full arms length to make it look larger...

Mind you, if Dundee held up a bunny it would probably look like a bloody monster hare !

Not bad for a midget grunt and and his mighty 22 bro
    Dundee, Beaker, Gibo and 4 others like this.
    Viva la Howa ! R.I.P. Toby | Black rifles matter... | #illegitimate_ute

I have my doubts about that rangefinder Dundee. Ive also looked through the scope of that 22 and couldn't see my ute at 20 yards .
    But I'll give the drunk one thing he can shoot, he sacked a yearling at 550 yards with a gun he hadnt fired before in trying conditions more than most internet hunters could do.
    He also walked 18k in those fucking gumboots...

When we walked the milford track back in 83 I think it was we met an old retired farmer from pio pio half way through the first day. He was coming back from Milford having gone both ways. Footwear was a pair of redbands he'd worn gumboots all his life . Mind you we had solid rain for the rest of the trip and suddenly his footwear seemed a good choice
    Dundee, Gibo, northdude and 2 others like this.

I believe the 'yarn' about the gummies.......calling BS on that shot......
    While I might not be as good as I once was, Im as good once as I ever was!

Rule 4: Identify your target beyond all doubt

Quote Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
    I'm having trouble believing that the Remington bucket ammo made it that far Well done Dundee, see you at next years Toby shoot
    Maybe it stopped for a nap about halfway across.

Banned
    @Dundee I am laying down the gauntlet, a challenge to you Sir. I will wager that you cannot repeat the shot.
    Let us see you shoot a life size crouching hare target at the same place and same distance, to be verified and witnessed by the local Presbyterian Minister.

Nor West of Auckland on the true right of the Kaipara River
    Quote Originally Posted by Moa Hunter View Post
    @Dundee I am laying down the gauntlet, a challenge to you Sir. I will wager that you cannot repeat the shot.
    Let us see you shoot a life size crouching hare target at the same place and same distance, to be verified and witnessed by the local Presbyterian Minister.
    That would never work. The minister would become sidetracked trying to exorcise the Watties demons.
    Dundee, mucko, Beaker and 3 others like this.
    It takes 43 muscle's to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger pull.
    What more do we need? If we are above ground and breathing the rest is up to us!
    Rule 1: Treat every firearm as loaded
    Rule 2: Always point firearms in a safe direction
    Rule 3: Load a firearm only when ready to fire
    Rule 4: Identify your target beyond all doubt
    Rule 5: Check your firing zone
    Rule 6: Store firearms and ammunition safely
    Rule 7: Avoid alcohol and drugs when handling firearms