Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

ZeroPak Darkness

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree98Likes

Thread: 1080- ospri 2017

There's always been an alternative. It's called TRAPPING
    deer243 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MSL View Post
    I'd eat a handful if it would save me from getting the snip
    Do that and you may not cum again!!!
    Boom, cough,cough,cough

Quote Originally Posted by Woody View Post
    Where's the money in that @Woody?
    tetawa likes this.
    Boom, cough,cough,cough

Quote Originally Posted by Woody View Post
    If trapping is so good, why do we still have possums?
    Tahr and HNTMAD like this.

Quote Originally Posted by kimjon View Post
    If 1080 poisons so good why do we still have possums. As well as poisoned kiwis kea deer weka morepork pheasant falcon qauil robin hawks ducks cows sheep and the list goes on.Madness from corrupted Morons I'd say.
    deer243, blake, WallyR and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by H&K MAN View Post
    If 1080 poisons so good why do we still have possums. As well as poisoned kiwis kea deer weka morepork pheasant falcon qauil robin hawks ducks cows sheep and the list goes on.Madness from corrupted Morons I'd say.
    Show me one example of a kiwi poisoned by 1080?
    Tahr likes this.

Trapping will never get rid of possums.

Show me one example of a kiwi poisoned by 1080?
    I think we all know that if one single Kiwi was ever proven to have been killed by 1080, then that would most likely put a stop to ariel applications over night.
    Not saying it has or hasn't happened. Just that if it has, or ever does, it will definitely get covered up.
    deer243 and blake like this.
    Forgotmaboltagain+1

I SAID: RHA's should never be 1080'd. Trapping is and always had been a viable alternative and as an example, has been wekk proven in Pureora, Nth Urewera and Ruatahuna. Simply put, the 1080 poison vested interests and DoC have suoressed trapping by every means where broad scale opportunities existed.
    The TROLLS will squeal at my comments, as usual. Too bad. The truth willl prevail eventually.
    And Yes Maca49. There is good money in trapping and a lot of social and employment opportunity if common sense was allowed to flower.
    deer243 and blake like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Rushy View Post
    Aaaaahhh Senor Nek. It would be easier to just to build a wall around him. In fact just wait til he goes to the dunny and then brick up the door.
    huh i was on a building site many years ago when they still used longdrops and while one guy was in there busy another took a air powered nailgun and nailed the door shut with a dozen nails. Smashed his way out haha
    WallyR likes this.

Plenty of Kiwi killed by DoC's other favourite poison Brodifacoum (Talon) commonly affectionately called "brodi" by the poisoners. THere were kiwi kiled by this on Little Barier island and other places. Well suppressed info.

I notice in EPRO yard the past few days they have heavy plastic covers over their yard . These are covered in 1080 aits geting sprayed dark green with their much vaunted "der repellant".

I also notice on the OSPRI / AHB / TBFree DoC proposed 1080 poison areas propaganda sheets that the very large area scheduled south of the KAIPO IN THE KAIMANAWA RHA is claimed to have Tb infected possums in farmlands "close by".

Bullshit. There are no farmlands close by and the "private lands between other 1080'd blocks ,this Kaipo Sth block , and distant farms, is not being poisoned at all! Think about it.

On Public land administered by DoC, DoC has the option of refusing permisions to poison or to instigate alternative possum control measures such as trapping. DoC refused to meet me last year to discuss the trapping options for the Northern areas of the RHA and I consider IMO that these OSPRI drops are in some cases just a sop to subsidise DoC's anti deer objectives in this RHA.
    blake likes this.

Really 70 years of 1080 and we still have a huge possum problem according to the powers to be ......fact is after years and years of 1080 we still had 70 million possums at one stage , hadnt changed abit in numbers so 1080 didnt work and cant say thats not so unless you saying DOC lied but of course what DOC says is the truth, the whole truth, nothing but the truth according to the pros of cause
    blake likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by P38 View Post
    Yep

Besides possums , just ask "Who's Next".

Because the Gravey Train will keep on rolling.

Cheers
    Pete
    Lets face it, the Gravey train will keep on rolling as long as possible. Its not possums now, its just too hard to justify increased drops of deadly 1080 for them. The new ""next"is rats, save the birds and drop the shit in bigger numbers than ever before. We know its BS, they killing more birds than saving, producing more rats than killing(up surge in rat plaques from 1080). Impossible battle to win in trying to wipe out mice and rats , even thou the stoat is even bigger threat to the birds that 1080 doesnt do much too. Secondary poisoning isnt going to curb stoats, its a farce that brain dead kiwis are sucked into so the gravey train keeps rolling along
    blake likes this.

Sooner rather than later the Supreme Court must enforce the parliamentary and public service codes of conduct and ethics. When that happens the green rain will cease. We will witness some amazing running at that time

Lovin Facebook for hunters kiwijames's Avatar
    Where does this gravy train stop? Literally.
    I would like to get in on the action please. It sounds like a very good investment.
    Would the "gravy guru's"here please point us in the right direction to the train station maybe. Sounds very lucrative!
    Do I need a special handshake?
    Do I need to bring my own steak/roast chicken/roast pork to put my gravy on?
    Can I put it on 1080 venison roast?
    Maybe all the Mexicans are stealing our jobs? Are they secretly trapping all the possums? Maybe they're taking the birds too? Pretty sure it was the Chinese who planted the stoats though.
    This all sounds like a real "Bowling Green" massacre. Maybe we should all get together and get an OIA release on DOC's super evil plans to eradicate all our deerz. Bastards.
    Lets go shoot some road signs Cletus. That'll teach them.
    Tahr, kimjon, HNTMAD and 2 others like this.
    The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice. And because we fail to notice that we fail to notice, there is little we can do to change; until we notice how failing to notice shapes our thoughts and deeds