Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Terminator ZeroPak

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree52Likes

Thread: Anti hunting group SAFE - petition to remove charity status

sideshow -the bloody drone flyer -arent CAA onto these clowns with some regulations re these things .still as you say if it got between you and a partridge ,in the words of Pres GW Bush"we call it collateral damge!"
    id call it a bloody good shot ,though dunno about dressing it and eating it! now cameraman Dave has the idea a suicide drone mission -gotcha kamikaze headband Dave? we could of course train a very pissed off Canada goose to also attempt the feat.
    Pengy likes this.

Cameraman Dave
    Mate, I reckon that it would be completely worth it for the footage alone, would make an outstanding online clip if we could retrieve the footage afterwards!

Would be cool if you could have some little flash lights like a cop car on your drone hunter club. Would show that justice is done even in the air! :-)
    Another note regarding an earlier post about academics and UK citizens in NZ :
    I believe there is an academic in the university of Otago who might be from the UK and who is profoundly anti gun.
    Any time there is a word about gun laws reforms in NZ that bastard is interviewed by the media, and as said earlier" because he is an academic ,his word must be true".and that bastard get paid by the GVT,aka us, to publish his shit and spread a propaganda about it among his students!
    Also I believe that some of the top brass among the blues in Wellington are from the UK and have also an anti gun agenda of there own.
    They are just waiting for the "NZ Columbine massacre" ( that I hope will never occur!) to get their plan going in action.

I don't mind UK citizens, I lived there for a while, but "In Rome do like the Romans", we don't need a little Britain here!

Otago has always been a hotbed of leftists with their noses in the trough

Or shoot is in Berkshire near Hungerford.
    The CAA have been informed. The shot captain is a member of the police force.
    If you did so happen to shoot one down, it would be criminal damage.
    But we skin this cat several ways.
    He can't fly in fifty meters of a person. We have minors in the beating line. So filming a kid here without the parents consent is a big NoNo!
    I have him on film already. So we'll sort this one when he next sticks his head up.
    Just need to really no your law and stay calm and polite as you can.
    Where only small. Put down a few birds pay only £550 a year get together for around eight days of shooting. Plus a few night duck flights.
    I'd be passed if it happened to me on a big day. Some of the shoots around here put down 25000 birds. So a three hundred bird day would cost you around £11000. Just to give you an idear.
    No it's not all toffs. Guns and beaters come from all walks of life. Just very differant to how I was brought up shooting in NZ.
    Still it's just good to get out.
    I'll post some pics if any one is interested.

They tend to be nervous around guns in Hungerford.
    History and all that...
    Forgotmaboltagain+1

Quote Originally Posted by Pengy View Post
    They tend to be nervous around guns in Hungerford.
    History and all that...
    Year shopping on Saturday can be murder

All laughter aside that was a bad one.

It's a farming community so there's plenty of firearms hunting shooting going on all round here.
    It's a big income earner for a lot of people and not just land owners.
    The spin off is right through the comunity, from acomidation to feed suppliers.

Cool

FRIWI -yesI know thew otago academicy ou mean. he from the institute for disarmament and peace studies ,set up by that dopey allaince fart old matt robson Min for disaramament wwhen the liabor crowd were incumbent. Professor Kevin Clements?ring a bell anyone.
    did you also know Otago varsity has had at least two of its "academics"convicted of homicide in recent years- one a Sth African psychiatrist Colin Bouwer attached to the otago med school who poisoned his wife so he could indulge the mistress .His son in also in clink in Sth africa for knockin the wife off too.??fruit never falls far from the tree .
    The other of course is the completely narcissistic up himself Clayton"chucky"Weatherston who murdered young Sophie Elliott who was apparently a student and involved with him at some point.
    Interesting Academic traits for tertiary education professionals eh what.
    Robson was also the one who invited that ginga prick now aussie academic Philip Alpers to speak on NZs behalf at UN disarmament talkfests. Another arsewipe of the first order.
    Last edited by kotuku; 25-09-2015 at 01:20 PM.

multi-choice, pick own words

We don't/do need firearms in this country because the government will/won't look after us if anything bad happens.

If we can't/can trust the politicians then who can/can't we trust?

If the right honorable sir john key or the right honorable sir nick smith tell us we can't/can have guns
    then we shouldn't/should be on hands& knees obeying their orders.

They know/don't know what's best for us

Name:  t.jpg
Views: 603
Size:  192.8 KB

Added my name to the petition, the wife knew they were a bit left field, so I sent her to their website, is always fun seeing the 'WTF' look on her face as she reads :-)

Big or small 6.5 drops em all.
    Signed and on facebook

How does a registered charity justify economic sabotage such as this?

'New Zealand dairy contaminated with cruelty' - Business - NZ Herald News

signed, hope this petition gets the numbers needed.