Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

DPT Alpine

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: Can you help?

Brilliant Evilwayz, congratulations on your first deer, im still waiting for mine, so i know what it is like!!!!!!!
    EVILWAYZ likes this.
    While I might not be as good as I once was, Im as good once as I ever was!

Rule 4: Identify your target beyond all doubt

well almost out of venison now only 2 or 3 feeds left in the freezer so hoping to go out for an afternoon/evening hunt after work this weekend back down in wanganui not sure if it will be the same block as last time or not will have to see what my mate is wanting to do as i know he is getting low on venison to. really looking forward to it have had venison in almost every way you can now roasted, stew/casaroles, steaks even had it in a pie and we are mc'loving it so hopefully this time next week will be more pics to come
    TimeRider likes this.