Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Alpine Delta

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree57Likes

Thread: Forest and Bird

Forest and Bird

Quote Originally Posted by Sidney View Post
    If he was obliged to use them it was for the reason that he was lacking in the ability to communicate what he was doing to the ownership, in an unbiased and independent manner.

That statement also indicates that he assumes that he knows everything, and frankly anybody that does think that, doesn't know that they don't know.

So parasites they might be, but it would be only a fool that doesn't understand the need and the value they can contribute.

Perhaps your old man could upskill so that he can use the resource more effectively?

Having recently completed a strategic management degree, I had several conversations with lecturers about the merit or otherwise of putting school kids through management qualifications, the feedback I got was that it seemed somewhat arse about face even to them. Particularly the ones from the USA or Canada where management training was usually taught as post graduate training. People came to brush up after having gained experience in their chosen field.

So I have some sympathy for Rushies perspective... 21 yr old management graduates haven't even worked yet...
    Sidney it ‘‘twas a bit tongue in cheek...and you don’t know my old man or the situation so you can just go and piss up a rope

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by tiroatedson View Post
    Sidney it ‘‘twas a bit tongue in cheek...and you don’t know my old man or the situation so you can just go and piss up a rope

But Sidney has a degree

Don't mean I can't piss up a rope....

Quote Originally Posted by tiroatedson View Post

tmight have been, I have done it myself.... but usually it's in house private converstations and jokes between people who don't really believe everything they say...

but probably you do your father a disservice if you meant to represent that that was the way that he genuinely tinks, and last time I checked most Ag consultants are not fresh graduates that have 't done any ting else...

but you are welcome to point out any part of my deductive reasoning that is inaccurate based upon what you said, seeing as I don't know any ting about your fathers situation..

or you could just tell me to go and piss up a rope... cause thats really going to put me in my place...

Quote Originally Posted by Sidney View Post
    tmight have been, I have done it myself.... but usually it's in house private converstations and jokes between people who don't really believe everything they say...

but probably you do your father a disservice if you meant to represent that that was the way that he genuinely tinks, and last time I checked most Ag consultants are not fresh graduates that have 't done any ting else...

but you are welcome to point out any part of my deductive reasoning that is inaccurate based upon what you said, seeing as I don't know any ting about your fathers situation..

or you could just tell me to go and piss up a rope... cause thats really going to put me in my place...
    You have absolutely no idea. If I could be bothered to explain I’m sure you’d have some sort of comeback. I get the feeling that you’re being a wee bit condescending so how about we leave it here.