Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Delta DPT

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: Fresh Water Amendment Bill

Signed

northdude
    not even a trout fisher but sighned we need to stand together even if its not our thing
    veitnamcam, Dundee, john m and 5 others like this.

Signed. I'm surprised this hasn't had the traction that the tahr petition had given the number of fishos.

Signed, up to 2904 now. Seems to be a very poorly thought out plan by the greens once again.

Signed.
    I replied to a post on facebook a while back about how the greenies (twig and twitter mainly) want all the introduced species gone. Heard about it 20 odd years ago. I mistakenly called it a mandate. An obvious supporter smartarse told me they weren't elected. Big sigh, gave him that one but told him the ideals were still the same. Never responded.
    These types go on the thin end of the wedge principle. every win is a win no matter how small, then onto the next one.
    It will be in their charter to do this-for obvious reasons. They cant say they want to put NZ back to its original state before humans showed up without removing the nasty things we brought with us. It doesn't match that they want rid of the deer and leave the trout.
    All goneski and in their eyes its for the greater good.
    Lets face it between removing all animals worth hunting/eating etc, the green parties policy of firearms controls and other less obvious imposed difficulties letting us into some places, they don't want us bad people in the bush buggering things up.
    rant over

Quote Originally Posted by berg243 View Post
    greenies want an untouched environment problem for them if they take it to the full conclusion that would mean that all modern conveniences should be removed even their precious bicycles.we have one place that would be almost pristine for them and I am sure the navy would be happy to take them there just not sure the locals would be that happy about sharing their island with them I think the birds and seals on the Auckland islands would want them returned to sender.
    There are huts and fuel dumps on there....would have to remove them first of course.
    berg243 likes this.
    "Hunting and fishing" fucking over licenced firearms owners since ages ago.

308Win One chambering to rule them all.

Hi Team just a reminder submissions close 25 October , so 2 days away , there's a couple of links to follow on page 1 , as mentioned in previous pages we need to stick together on these issues to make sure we are heard .
    Cheers.
    kiwijames likes this.
    The Green party putting the CON in conservation since 2017

Huk
    Signed
    Boaraxa likes this.