Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Terminator Delta

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Like Tree471Likes

Thread: NZ Hunter Adventures, starts tomorrow, Sunday night, 8.30pm on Duke, Freeview13/Sky12

Fantastic episode last night. You could see Alfie was doing it hard, he pushed through the pain and got the rewards. Pretty neat that all the emotions Alfie was showing wasn't edited out. Beauty of a stag, was surprised that no chamois where seen in that country.
    Rich007, bumblefoot and Roarless20 like this.

Another excellent episode. And amazing to see the raw emotion from both Alfie and Willy - sure Emil was in the same boat filming it. Thats the sort of footage that rings so true for so many of us, the reason we keep going back. Well done guys.
    Rich007 likes this.

great viewing, honest hard yards. Missed the first 5mins, what part of Sth Is was it in. Assume Canterbury high country by the looks of it ?

Quote Originally Posted by outdoorlad View Post
    Good call, just checked mine and it’s dropped as well.
    We found the same after setting it up and then being away for the weekend, dang!
    ‘Many of my bullets have died in vain’

H.M
    Quote Originally Posted by Finnwolf View Post
    We found the same after setting it up and then being away for the weekend, dang!
    Grab the tvnz app they have the show up soon as it has finished screening on tv. I chrome cast to the tv. Less adds as well.
    Awesome episode!! 👏

I feel sick just watching that
    stagstalker and Ned like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelton View Post
    Hell yeah they got big balls doing that

Sent from my CPH2145 using Tapatalk

sick in guts!!!!! hell my nuts have shrunk so much I believe Im medically a eunich !!!!!!!!

AWESOME effort you fellas,to hell with the tall poppie poofters,keep up the great work.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelton View Post
    Shit yeah. Makes me want to do it one day just to see if I’ve got balls big enough to manage myself up there.
    199p, 25/08IMP, Micky Duck and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by stagstalker View Post
    Shit yeah. Makes me want to do it one day just to see if I’ve got balls big enough to manage myself up there.
    Iv ended up in some pretty bloody hairy country chasing tahr where iv felt sick and it had nothing on that one spot in particular where the other show had an episode “lots of bulls up their but can’t be done by man” we shot three good bulls up their was my absolute limit but
    stagstalker likes this.

That was some amazing country and nail biting climbing good work guys.
    Out of interest. Did those those guys shoot those animals then do a crossing. My missus wondered how much meat they were going to take and I must admit, looking at what they were shooting vs what they planned to do, I thought probably f all. Am I not understanding they're plans.

Mad bastards, very fit but definitely mad.
    The mountaineering stuff while very impressive (guts, gonads and fitness) does not push my buttons when I'm "in it for the hunting". The country they took on in order to get into and then out of Architect Crk was pretty challenging.
    Some very nice chamois bucks left to gain that magical 10+ inch. Well done. Surprisingly low tahr numbers in most catchments.... results of DOC culling?

Mad bastards, very fit but definitely mad.
    The mountaineering stuff while very impressive (guts, gonads and fitness) does not push my buttons when I'm "in it for the hunting". The country they took on in order to get into and then out of Architect Crk was pretty challenging.
    Some very nice chamois bucks left to gain that magical 10+ inch. Well done. Surprisingly low tahr numbers in most catchments.... results of DOC culling?
    Micky Duck likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by 7mmwsm View Post
    Notice it ate Emils gear, not theirs.
    Yeah, isn't it Emil that takes the chocolate in all the time, that might explain the seek and destroy from the the dog, it is a lab after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy View Post
    That was some amazing country and nail biting climbing good work guys.
    Out of interest. Did those those guys shoot those animals then do a crossing. My missus wondered how much meat they were going to take and I must admit, looking at what they were shooting vs what they planned to do, I thought probably f all. Am I not understanding they're plans.
    they took a fair old hunk of meat off the bull Willie shot with bare feet...it was shown going into packs...same as the wap from fiordland...those fellas are half pack mule.....
    chainsaw likes this.