Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

DPT ZeroPak

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819 LastLast
Like Tree517Likes

Thread: Total lock down in 48hours

Name:  91046107_10156626955796152_5663014963615105024_n.jpg
Views: 316
Size:  55.1 KB
    7.62 and MB like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Low box View Post
    The police need to put out a similar communication on hunting. It would spell things out for @GravelBen

Quote Originally Posted by 7.62 View Post
    It would spell things out for @GravelBen
    Your obsession with me is a little creepy @7.62 , perhaps you should get some help.

Best to do it remotely or wait until after the lockdown though, wouldn't want you bogging down medical resources.

Quote Originally Posted by GravelBen View Post
    Your obsession with me is a little creepy @7.62 , perhaps you should get some help.

Best to do it remotely or wait until after the lockdown though, wouldn't want you bogging down medical resources.
    LOL! You’ve replied to some of my posts and I’ve since replied to some of your posts. That fits the definition of “obsession” does it?? I don’t think so. Unless you happen to be Scarlett Johansen, I think the chances of anyone becoming obsessed with you are extremely remote, so I think you’re very safe on that front. And thanks for the concern about my wellbeing but I’m all good; still working full time, still doing my bit to minimise the spread of the virus, and still using commonsense if any conflicting information comes about ��

Quote Originally Posted by 7.62 View Post
    LOL! You’ve replied to some of my posts and I’ve since replied to some of your posts. That fits the definition of “obsession” does it?? I don’t think so. Unless you happen to be Scarlett Johansen, I think the chances of anyone becoming obsessed with you are extremely remote, so I think you’re very safe on that front. And thanks for the concern about my wellbeing but I’m all good; still working full time, still doing my bit to minimise the spread of the virus, and still using commonsense if any conflicting information comes about ��
    Scarlett Johansen...... you too then.......

Quote Originally Posted by Low box View Post
    Do we have a new salute yet! Must be coming? Maybe a flag change would get through as well
    Boom, cough,cough,cough

here is a snippet from stuffeds headline article this morning , bear in mind it sounds really bad like this because its out of context but i think there needs to be some transparency about how quickly these new powers will be relinquished

" New Zealand has become a police state for at least four weeks. Police Commissioner Mike Bush has routinely said people can expect to see the "friendly face" of the police, but behind the soft messages is a hard power.

Officers can now enter your home without a warrant to look for gatherings. There's the power to detain, seemingly indefinitely, if you continue to leave the house without good reason."

and this

"One would hope that the police take a very softly-softly approach, particularly in the first instance, because the stakes are quite high for police here ... Unreasonably heavy handed approaches by police, you know, could affect the public sense of trust and confidence."

But justice advocate Julia Whaipooti was not reassured. She said, though the enforcement of the lockdown was needed, there was concern about a heavy-handed approach, particularly for communities such as Māori that don't have "high trust" relationships with police.

maori are not the only community that has trust issues with the police as we all know lets just hope cool heads are in control of any situation as it could all go sideways....
    just to clarify i am sticking to the lockdown rules and dont advocate anyone push the boundaries or the police for that matter... the snippets i have put up can be taken out of context so the whole article should be read (these two paragraphs just stood out to me as joe public getting a taste of what LFAOs have been dealing with for the last year)

Where the the fcuk are the three commercial passenger planes, I saw,that flew outa Tauranga yesterday going and what passengers are they carrying? Is this lock down for all or not!
    Woody, bigbear and mimms2 like this.
    Boom, cough,cough,cough

Quote Originally Posted by scotty View Post
    here is a snippet from stuffeds headline article this morning , bear in mind it sounds really bad like this because its out of context but i think there needs to be some transparency about how quickly these new powers will be relinquished

" New Zealand has become a police state for at least four weeks. Police Commissioner Mike Bush has routinely said people can expect to see the "friendly face" of the police, but behind the soft messages is a hard power.

Officers can now enter your home without a warrant to look for gatherings. There's the power to detain, seemingly indefinitely, if you continue to leave the house without good reason."

and this

"One would hope that the police take a very softly-softly approach, particularly in the first instance, because the stakes are quite high for police here ... Unreasonably heavy handed approaches by police, you know, could affect the public sense of trust and confidence."

But justice advocate Julia Whaipooti was not reassured. She said, though the enforcement of the lockdown was needed, there was concern about a heavy-handed approach, particularly for communities such as Māori that don't have "high trust" relationships with police.

maori are not the only community that has trust issues with the police as we all know lets just hope cool heads are in control of any situation as it could all go sideways....
    just to clarify i am sticking to the lockdown rules and dont advocate anyone push the boundaries or the police for that matter... the snippets i have put up can be taken out of context so the whole article should be read (these two paragraphs just stood out to me as joe public getting a taste of what LFAOs have been dealing with for the last year)
    Are there two different people in NZ now. One get extra money for a virus crisis and different laws.

The place this virus is coming in from are through airports and we are still letting planes in. Should have been the first thing we put in lockdown