Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Darkness Terminator

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree77Likes

Thread: Trip to clements mill road - Anyone keen to go?

seeing I have been rained off yet again I am seriously thinking about heading in there either tomorrow or friday 9more than likely friday) as I can't see us being called back into work for the rest of the week as the whole site is too wet to work
    RULE 4: IDENTIFY YOUR TARGET BEYOND ALL DOUBT

To be a Human is to be an Alien, ask the animals, We invade this world and we are killing it, we are destroying the earth and nobody gives a fuck except for the animals

Good luck Hunter ,hope the weather gods treat you well .Let us know how ya gets on .
    I'd join you but a little knee problem I'd be a liability at the moment .
    Gun control means using both hands

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    Good luck Hunter ,hope the weather gods treat you well .Let us know how ya gets on .
    I'd join you but a little knee problem I'd be a liability at the moment .
    Oh I know all about knee problems @Chris I did the te iringa track a few years back on my first deer hunt with a blown ACL and a fractured knee had it all strapped up during the hunt and then paid for it with the pain for a few days afterwards. Hope your knee comes right. I will be going to Army road fairly easy contour going by the topo maps online

To be a Human is to be an Alien, ask the animals, We invade this world and we are killing it, we are destroying the earth and nobody gives a fuck except for the animals

Flat as there mate
    Forgotmaboltagain+1

The old guy that lives down there in his camper(Ken) always tells me how that area is crawling with deer.
    Did I tell you about that wee gully I found ,might be able to pop in there if wind is favorable.
    Gun control means using both hands

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    The old guy that lives down there in his camper(Ken) always tells me how that area is crawling with deer.
    Did I tell you about that wee gully I found ,might be able to pop in there if wind is favorable.
    No you didn't mention it at all as you wanted to keep it quiet at the time as you were wanting to go back in there for a look. I will be delaying it till next weekend now as I have been called back to work so may as well get all the hours I can

Won't be going this weekend now have to leave it for next weekend due to copping a small dose of the flu (caught in rain yesterday while shifting a roller for the boss after he called me in to work) and working tomorrow to catch up a few hours for next weeks pay day. So if anyone wants to tag along still more than welcome.

Had a minus 5 degree frost there this morning. Looks like another one with clear night and stars out.

Quote Originally Posted by ariki View Post
    Had a minus 5 degree frost there this morning. Looks like another one with clear night and stars out.
    Exactly the nice weather conditions I was after too, at least I have thermal clothing and hunting boots that keep your feet cosy for when I do get my arse down there

Fuck man, im tempted to say il come just to make sure you go!
    veitnamcam, Pointer, Pengy and 2 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Gibo View Post
    Fuck man, im tempted to say il come just to make sure you go!
    I have to go next weekend as my son is coming up from blenheim for the school holidays on the 7th so really want to try and get some venison in the freezer before he gets up here. You better start buttering up the wife for your pass @Gibo I need someone to mock the shit out of me for not seeing those deer

TJM
    Will be there some where tomorrow morning

Quote Originally Posted by TJM View Post
    Will be there some where tomorrow morning
    Let us know how you get on mate

I am definitely going this coming weekend seeing there is nothing else I can for see to throw a spanner in the works and bugger up my plans.

Im coming to give you a slap if you dont
    BRADS likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Gibo View Post
    Im coming to give you a slap if you dont
    If you can get a leave pass
    veitnamcam and Gibo like this.