Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

DPT Darkness

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree117Likes

Thread: Unlawful hunting charge

Its been long overdue ,but im a bettin youve got one sorry young pup-sorry he was the one that got made an example of.

Its rather ironic as its been put about the traps for months that cockies and the boys in blue had had a gutsful of illegal spotlighting and stupidity with firearms,and given the anti stance of MSM& mr cahill of the police union,plus of course the miraculous new enlightened government one could say this was almost inevitable.

Will it make that hardcore recidivist faction think twice -Hmmm-dunno as usually their antisocial traits are so deeply entrenched the only real change is when the y finally exit this mortal coil,and even then its often passed to the offspring!!

Congrats to the judge though he took the ball and ran with it right between the uprights!

as for meth-Illsay it straight -as one whohas seen what that shit does to people and having to nurse people withdrawing from the mongrel, the sights sounds and distress would leave an average man with a modicum of commonsense colder than the ballsack of an alaskan whale. the sellers of the shit might as well sell uncut cyanide -it would be a bloody sight more humane!
    Last edited by kotuku; 27-04-2018 at 06:14 PM.
    Pengy, john m, Micky Duck and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Lore View Post
    What are "meth utensils"?
    Like a soup ladle or desert spoon? A meth . . . fork?

Or was he out there with a chemistry set?
    Usually means a pipe or other means of smoking the shit
    Forgotmaboltagain+1

Quote Originally Posted by kotuku View Post
    Its been long overdue ,but im a bettin youve got one sorry young pup-sorry he was the one that got made an example of.

Its rather ironic as its been put about the traps for months that cockies and the boys in blue had had a gutsful of illegal spotlighting and stupidity with firearms,and given the anti stance of MSM& mr cahill of the police union,plus of course the miraculous new enlightened government one could say this was almost inevitable.

Will it make that hardcore recidivist faction think twice -Hmmm-dunno as usually their antisocial traits are so deeply entrenched the only real change is when the y finally exit this mortal coil,and even then its often passed to the offspring!!

Congrats to the judge though he took the ball and ran with it right between the uprights!

as for meth-Illsay it straight -as one whohas seen what that shit does to people and having to nurse people withdrawing from the mongrel, the sights sounds and distress would leave an average man with a modicum of commonsense colder than the ballsack of an alaskan whale. the sellers of the shit might as well sell uncut cyanide -it would be a bloody sight more humane!
    @kotuku do you do school visits

Might make a few think twice before trying this cool shit that so called best mate offers you.
    Pengy likes this.
    It's all fun and games till Darthvader comes along
    I respect your beliefs but don't impose them on me.

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow View Post
    @kotuku do you do school visits

Might make a few think twice before trying this cool shit that so called best mate offers you.
    no mate I dont, nor would i.
    any so called cool dudes that have heard one of my missals generally fuck off sharpish in opposite direction
    .the last mob TXt'd my son sayin aint comin back to your place bro -your old man is a seriously scarey dude
    .that was a mob of wannabe boyracers with their pissed wee tart in tow.
    me -wel lhaving a quiet ale and listening to the boasting politely asked if theyd ever given thought to people (often not much older)who have to attend incidents where high poweredscars and underpowered young brains combine to attempt plastic surgeries by powerpole etc.
    had they ever thought of the undertaker or embalmer who tries to reaasemble the remains of what once was a lively young human,so all those grieving can pay last respects(including this mob!)
    distinctly uncomfortable ,they headed for their cool Ford laser
    didnt make it
    as i let rip with a 130decibel army voice-"stand fucking still-come here i will teach you the correct funeral drills so at least if you are carrying the casket you can show them a modicum of respect!which you aint up till this point!"
    son and his mate (yep both veteran boy racers but grown out of it)shouted me a beer reckoning that was quite some show! curiously enough One of the prats turned up a while ago wanting son to fix his car-
    mate its a heap of shit but you can talk to the old man while i take a look.
    you dont need to be Einstein to guess the punchline!

in all seriousness-we will have negligible effect on a lot of them cause they went through school when a certain female PM unleashed her pet hirsuite sandal wearing bearded female educational experts a,clime where a whole industry grew up around telling these kids all about their rights and how to resist parents and authoritarian enquiry.
    what noone told em was rights carry responsibility-a bit ironic eh if ya young lass starts the night in coolboyfriends car but ends night on an embalming table in assorted bits!

good on you Kotuku...with a bit of luck you will have made one of them think twice and maybe saved a life.

any so called cool dudes that have heard one of my missals generally fuck off sharpish in opposite direction
    .the last mob TXt'd my son sayin aint comin back to your place bro -your old man is a seriously scarey dude
    me -wel lhaving a quiet ale and listening to the boasting politely asked if theyd ever given thought to people (often not much older)who have to attend incidents where high poweredscars and underpowered young brains combine to attempt plastic surgeries by powerpole etc.
    had they ever thought of the undertaker or embalmer who tries to reaasemble the remains of what once was a lively young human,so all those grieving can pay last respects(including this mob!)
    didnt make it
    as i let rip with a 130decibel army voice-"stand fucking still-come here i will teach you the correct funeral drills so at least if you are carrying the casket you can show them a modicum of respect!which you aint up till this point!"
    son and his mate (yep both veteran boy racers but grown out of it)shouted me a beer reckoning that was quite some show! curiously enough One of the prats turned up a while ago wanting son to fix his car-

in all seriousness-we will have negligible effect on a lot of them cause they went through school when a certain female PM unleashed her pet hirsuite sandal wearing bearded female educational experts a,clime where a whole industry grew up around telling these kids all about their rights and how to resist parents and authoritarian enquiry.
    what noone told em was rights carry responsibility-a bit ironic eh if ya young lass starts the night in coolboyfriends car but ends night on an embalming table in assorted bits!
    Shit that was some speech and a bloody good one at that Kotuku.
    Glad I'm well passed that stage in my life..

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow View Post
    Just asking if he’s got a meth habit then how did he afford 5k worth of thermals?
    Plus rifle etc.
    Stolen?????????

Finance you can buy anything on tick now

@kotuku I lent school visits to your work not home......shit man I’m not that cruel that I want to scar them for life
    Just sober them up enough.
    Let’s not get all political my starting in on moustache wearing clip board holders. Hate to be here all day

didnt make it

What is a veteran boy racer? 40 plus years ago my parents were doing time trails through the Manawatu gorge with modified cars 20 years ago I was a hoon in my xy v8 but boy racer was not a term used then so how old is a veteran boy racer?

a generic term i apply to someone whose been there done that but seen the light and confines burnouts drags etc to prpoerly oraganised competitions and venues.also veterans tend to show police more respect if they are stopped for a wee chat!!
    veitnamcam likes this.

no sideshow -we did many years ago but now with privacy issues etc psychiatric units are just that.

kotuku ,i like what you write, agree with your thoughts

Well that's a shame. Recon if you took all there phones for the hour ours so it would take it would be more than worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Paddy79 View Post
    Finance you can buy anything on tick now
    Thats way better than a fine.... Those guys wont wimp out when you start to miss payments.....