Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Terminator Darkness

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213
Like Tree582Likes

Thread: YouTube star "Rogee" the great New Zealand hunting 'n' shooting ambassador.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry the hunter View Post
    Ohh you South Island boys crack me up - what a sheltered life you lead - welcome to the east coast - back country Wanganui -Taumaranui -Te Urewera -Wairoa - Murupara - get over it -the local boys out hunting -and no they are not cruel buggers they are generally bloody good buggers
    It's not a case of leading a sheltered life as i am well aware these clowns are out there. I don't have to condone it though.
    Last edited by Allizdog; 05-07-2023 at 04:08 PM.

[QUOTE=Allizdog;1468114]It's not a case of leading a sheltered life as i am well aware these clowns are out there. I don't have to condone it though.[/QUOT

all good mate I am a shit stirring old bugger at best of times - note I have not rarked up the creedmore boys for some time - but a point I will make in defence of the local hunters up East Coast - most are not gang members in fact they don't tolerate them - yes many smoke their home grown product but don't tolerate meth in their community
    Micky Duck and Allizdog like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cartman View Post
    Just below the title of the video should be a little pic of the channel just click on it it will take you to their channel and ask you of you want to subscribe or not. It's free its just youtube. But if you dont have premium some have adds out the arsehole.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk
    Install any half decent adblocker and you will be fine. Havent seen ads on YT for about 5 years now.
    Kiwi Greg, mickey, Ranal and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by XR500 View Post
    Install any half decent adblocker and you will be fine. Havent seen ads on YT for about 5 years now.
    Like XR500 said.

I used the browser call Brave. Watch youtube all the time no ads. Some website like TVNZ don't like the browser and won't work without turning off the ad blocker. If you delete the YouTube app from your phone and download Brave you can watch ad free on there too.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan_Songhurst View Post
    Damn you, I'm hooked now, motivating me to get out again
    Eat Meater likes this.