Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

ZeroPak Darkness

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: .223 Rounds

Ejected
    Crazy yanks! We could do with a few million rounds just to keep the rabbits down for a bit, could you sort that for us please?

"I have 18,000 rounds.... sorry guys we need it more then you"

Is 18,000 not enough? Some guy wanting a couple of boxes for a comp probably needs it more then you. At least he'll use it not put it in a room and brag about having so much ammo.....

fucking hoarders don't help the matter buying everything they can, if you need to save it cause you think the goverment is going to ban it or you need to go to war with them or whatever your shit reason is use the money on all this ammo and leave your retarded country
    Savage1 likes this.
    VIVA LA HOWA

Tread carefully in the suck... ishoot10s's Avatar
    I know what you mean, Nevada, I saw that myself at an outdoors centre in Loveland, with Colorado and Pawnee Josh last year. As soon as the store opened a queue formed at the gun counter, why? Because word had got around that this store had some ammo coming in. What ammo? It did not matter, guys bought whatever they could. It can always be traded amongst friends.
    10MRT shooters do it 60 times, in two directions and at two speeds.

Tread carefully in the suck... ishoot10s's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Toby View Post

Is 18,000 not enough? Some guy wanting a couple of boxes for a comp probably needs it more then you. At least he'll use it not put it in a room and brag about having so much ammo.....

fucking hoarders don't help the matter buying everything they can, if you need to save it cause you think the goverment is going to ban it or you need to go to war with them or whatever your shit reason is use the money on all this ammo and leave your retarded country
    To be fair Tobes, he's only just finished offering to take P38 out for a bomb-up with some of that stuff in another thread...
    10MRT shooters do it 60 times, in two directions and at two speeds.

No need for all that friend.I shouldn't have rubbed it in I guess.
    James J. likes this.

Although thats very good of him my point still stands. Hoarders suck. Also people buying ammo or guns they dont have suck
    VIVA LA HOWA

Ejected
    Toby, by necessity people are becoming hoarders here. Got to get what you can when you can and still end up running out all the time.

The two things we need the most here is .22 ammo and .223 ammo and/or components. What do the yanks go nuts on?

Although thats very good of him my point still stands. Hoarders suck. Also people buying ammo or guns they dont have suck
    Heres a thought..countries that don't have a ammo manufacturing plant suck. Why don't you buy Russian or Chinese ammo or are those "retarded countries also ? eh?

Fair call
    nevada likes this.
    VIVA LA HOWA

We have an ammo mfg (ODL/Belmont), but as far as I'm aware they don't and won't sell their "defense" ammo to us (I have a very vague understanding of what they do). ADI is another that makes shit loads of military ammo that the market here and probably in Aussie would soak up if they made their .308, 5.56 and .50 BMG ammo available to use, but they are probably:

A) Too busy making bullets for much more important customers
    B) Bound by some retarded agreement not to supply civilians
    C) Both of the above
    nevada likes this.

Fair call
    no problem friend,I get piissed off all the time on the internet.If I could I would send you the shit you need.

Toby likes this.

I hoard ammo and couldnt care less what people thought of me for it. At least i can shoot whenever i feel like it and not have to go to a shop first and/or whine about not having any. Besides, it will always be cheaper to buy it in bulk now than what it will be in the future. Its an investment and a valuable one at that especially if you shoot alot of club based activities.
    nevada likes this.

If I lived there I would have some bullet swaging equipment and/or gas checked cast bullets.Bullets are the most expensive component.
    This is why I shoot muzzleloaders, a] I'm tired of reloading b]cast my own bullets c] I can get muzzleloaders with no paperwork delivered to my door in 2 days. It actually costs more to shoot a cap & ball revolver than a 9 or 40.But its less at an hourly rate,if you know what I mean.

What actually caused this buy all the ammo you can mentality in the USA?
    I realise it was something to do with Obama but that's about it.
    So when everyone has more ammo than they could shoot in three life times and the ammo manufactures have caught up with demand what then? There will be a glut and ammo will be quarter the price of the stuff everyone stock piled?
    Ammo producers close down or down size?
    "Hunting and fishing" fucking over licenced firearms owners since ages ago.

308Win One chambering to rule them all.

Ejected
    Quote Originally Posted by veitnamcam View Post
    There will be a glut and ammo will be quarter the price of the stuff everyone stock piled?
    Ammo producers close down or down size?

Hopefully it then gets here at a hugely discounted price. HUGE SARCASM FONT NEEDED cause we know what our importers are like.
    veitnamcam likes this.