Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Darkness DPT

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree7Likes
  • 7 Post By Genesis

Thread: Burris eliminator warranty

Burris eliminator warranty

I purchased a Burris eliminator 3 rifle scope several years ago,it was secondhand and a little rough round the edges but worked okay and accounted for a lot of deer at ranges up to and beyond 600 yds,in the last year the laser stopped picking up reliably and I had stopped using it.
    Rather than leaving it to gather dust I Dropped it off at my local gun shop to see what could be done and in 2 weeks I had been given a brand new eliminator 4 as a replacement no questions asked and at zero cost to myself.what a brilliant warranty and service!
    The new eliminator 4 is almost identical to the 3 but has a far superior laser range finder,and so far has picked up everything I have pointed it at first try,over the moon with my new scope and the service I received

We had exactly the same experience. Calibrated the new one yesterday.