Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Delta Terminator

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree170Likes

Thread: Burris Signature HD 3-15's first day out.

Quote Originally Posted by Jukes View Post
    Will NOT recommend him or 55SIX.
    Sent an email, and I talked with him to make sure it would arrive in time, seemed good so far, he said he'd put a scope aside for me as it was showing out of stock on the website - nice one.

I call to pay for it and they sent it to someone else!!!

Now I have a hunting weekend organised (a mission to get the planets to align for the lads with multiple kids) - for my birthday this weekend and no f#@kn scope!!
    We had 3 people ask us to put that last scope aside this weekend. The last person we told we'd get in touch if it was still available. It was simply a case of mistaken identity on the first two when one of them came back to us and said they would take it. My mistake and all I can do is apologise. I screwed up.

However both of the two customers could have purchased the scope on the spot. Asking a business to put something aside in this economic climate when businesses are struggling to make a living on the random chance the customer might come back and purchase is also a bit off, yet I still put it aside albeit for the wrong customer.
    buzzman, 199p, Carbine and 11 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by 55six View Post
    We had 3 people ask us to put that last scope aside this weekend. The last person we told we'd get in touch if it was still available. It was simply a case of mistaken identity on the first two when one of them came back to us and said they would take it. My mistake and all I can do is apologise. I screwed up.

However both of the two customers could have purchased the scope on the spot. Asking a business to put something aside in this economic climate when businesses are struggling to make a living on the random chance the customer might come back and purchase is also a bit off, yet I still put it aside albeit for the wrong customer.
    I Agree with Ken, We get asked on the daily to put stuff aside, We never do because most of the time you never here from that person again, and almost guaranteed someone will come in for it. There is many different credit card and finance options these days to help people if they dont have the cash but keep in mind with a business so many people are tire kickers.

Most of the reason we have stopped out Facebook advertising because the few sales that it generated wasn't worth the amount of time we spent messaging people you never hear from again.

Then with massive stocks shortages its just a loose loose situation. I have a pellet of LED grow lights currently sitting in aussy that have no eta on when they might make it onto a ship.
    Konus binoculars " The power to imagine"

FYI, The only reason I didn't purchase it on the spot was because I was asking for confirmation on delivery dates (this was critical) - once this was provided I attempted to purchase.

Apologies for my outburst on here - Ken did the right thing and provided some alternative options, unfortunately to no avail.
    No idea how to delete my comment - a bit embarrassing TBH.
    Shearer, 55six and Borris like this.

FYI, The only reason I didn't purchase it on the spot was because I was asking for confirmation on delivery dates (this was critical) - once this was provided I attempted to purchase.

Apologies for my outburst on here - Ken did the right thing and provided some alternative options, unfortunately to no avail.
    Maybe edit it and write something else.
    Borris likes this.

Its a stressful time all round. You may not have done the right thing with the original post but you've done the right thing with this one. And creds to the supplier for a straight and prompt response. We can all be dorks on occasion. Draw a line and move on. Moment over. Good lesson to us all
    I know a lot but it seems less every day...

I ended up with the illuminated version got it of Ken from 55six he was patient while I hummed and haad about illumination or not but once I pulled the trigger paid for it on Monday morning had it in my hot little hand tuesday arvo. As for the scope I've only had it out to sight in but everything seems to work as it should only 2 little gripes is the parallax adjustment doesn't have distance indicators on the side just a line for 100m and the dial up turret doesn't have lines as you wind up so you have to make sure you count properly. Like I said only miner and for the money not a bad package

Our pricing on Burris full field 4 and signature is hundreds under NZ retail.
    Just subscribed for notification for when stock is in next - ideas as to a timeframe at all ?
    Looking forward to supporting the small guys...

We wont be getting any in soon unfortunately. Beretta had our USA wholesale supply cut off for Tikka and Burris products.

Canterbury, home of the big Rakaia Red Stag
    We wont be getting any in soon unfortunately. Beretta had our USA wholesale supply cut off for Tikka and Burris products.
    Mongrels....
    Shearer, Micky Duck and Borris like this.

Big companies always trampling the little guy. Buggas.
    Borris likes this.

quick tell Cinders its just like supermarket duopaly and she will fix it up right quickly,after lengthy negotiation process and much committee work they will suggest recomendations and then form another think tank to employ some more consultants and form another subcommittee to discuss the price structure ,then when the ydo nothing the next step will be to hire consultants to recomend a committee to consult on process to form sub group to define issue of why no solution has been forthcoming and as it will by then be past election year...forget all about it completely....
    75/15/10 black powder matters

Keen as for one of these with plex recticle so it doesn't have the stupid big illuminator knob, gone zerotech vengeance for the time being so far it's doing the job well

WTF!?? Thats sh!t! Competition? Sorry mate!

No competition when Ken prices fairly while Beretta tries to charge as much as they can

Anyone know how many rotations the signature series have on the elevation dial? Or even better how many MOA can be dialled?