Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Alpine Terminator

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Game Camera's , - Opinions wanted

Hey guys so as I continue to grow my inventory of hunting gear my next thoughts have turned to game cameras. Was wondering what your thoughts are on game cameras, I safely assume everyone will rave about them but what I was wanting to know more was whether to have 3/4 x $120 cameras or one top quality camera and what the main difference between top of the line to budget cameras are. The areas im hunting do not have reception so those fancy cell-phone jobbies will be of little use ? I was more thinking I would set them up on my 2/3 day trips and check them mid way through my trip and hope that gives me information for the next day etc.

Thanks in advance guys. Best of the luck for the roar, hot barrels.
    You know, if you need 100 rounds to kill a deer, maybe hunting isn't your sport.

I have a wildgame cam from wild game inovations. I rate it better than all others that I have used. The pic and vid qual is wicked and batt life is amazing!!!