Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Alpine Darkness

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree139Likes

Thread: Good Gun Shop feedback

Quote Originally Posted by rogers.270 View Post
    NZ Asia - dont sell direct
    Unless your buying lots
    "Hunting and fishing" fucking over licenced firearms owners since ages ago.

308Win One chambering to rule them all.

Quote Originally Posted by veitnamcam View Post
    Unless your buying lots

Or know someone who knows someone eh,
    All those with dogs waiting no longer fear death. Those with many dogs waiting even welcome it in it's time.

Recently I've had some excellent service from Wilson's in Wanganui. Huge range and prices ok. Always up for a yarn.

Which made up for the absolute crap service I got from a certain shop near Levin. I was made to feel like i was a pain in the ass daring to enquire about
    a product they are the agents for. The answer to every question I had was "see the website"!
    They'll never see a cent of my money. Optics Zone, here I come!

Quote Originally Posted by thelivo View Post
    And now I think this is where I am going for my first rig, rather than H&F nelson
    Yep went in to Stirling Sports Richmod yesterday - didn't speak to James but instead spoke to his dad - even my wife is now convinced that I probably need a hunting rifle AND a .22 to go with it! Awesome
    veitnamcam, kokako and Toby like this.

Yep went in to Stirling Sports Richmod yesterday - didn't speak to James but instead spoke to his dad - even my wife is now convinced that I probably need a hunting rifle AND a .22 to go with it! Awesome
    Told Ya, "convincing the wife" is a free service they offer to those in need of it.

I don't need it luckilly..........., mine just says "buy what you need"......................

If you want to have a try at Clays or Pistol shooting let me know, I can introduce you to lots of shooting sports to help empty your wallet faster (at Richmond Sports of course).
    All those with dogs waiting no longer fear death. Those with many dogs waiting even welcome it in it's time.

Quote Originally Posted by mikee View Post
    Told Ya, "convincing the wife" is a free service they offer to those in need of it.

I don't need it luckilly..........., mine just says "buy what you need"......................

If you want to have a try at Clays or Pistol shooting let me know, I can introduce you to lots of shooting sports to help empty your wallet faster (at Richmond Sports of course).

You re a GC Mikee that's a nice offer to another member ..

Can you move to the mighty Wakatoo so I can try and get all your guns dirty in the long weekend ?
    "This is my Flag... Ill only have the one ..

Hehe thanks. Clays - nah, they don't make good eating. Ducks on the other hand....
    Where you based?
    We have a baby due in a week so I won't be doing much in the next couple months but after that i want to fill my freezer with all manner of goodness.

Quote Originally Posted by Happy View Post
    You re a GC Mikee that's a nice offer to another member ..
    Couldn't agree more - much appreciated!

Hehe thanks. Clays - nah, they don't make good eating. Ducks on the other hand....
    Where you based?
    We have a baby due in a week so I won't be doing much in the next couple months but after that i want to fill my freezer with all manner of goodness.
    In Nelson (Richmond) just say the word, you'll end up with a progressive reloading press in no time at all

Not a Lee loadmaster I hope...
    "I do not wish to be a pawn or canon fodder on the whims of MY Government"

Quote Originally Posted by steven View Post
    Not a Lee loadmaster I hope...
    There is ONLY one progressive brand to buy .................Dillon

We have a baby due in a week so I won't be doing much in the next couple centuries but after that i want to fill my freezer with all manner of goodness.
    Fixed it for ya mate
    Spoon likes this.

In Nelson (Richmond) just say the word, you'll end up with a progressive reloading press in no time at all
    hah - thanks! Not really interested in reloading though, just want to make tasty things dead. We are in Golden bay but I'm hearing about a few local hunting spots and will head over to the other side of the hill I am sure.

FAL arrived :-)
    Time to go shopping

I've had a good experience with Sportsways Gunshed, Reloaders and GC in Auckland.
    A lot of time its the person you are dealing with which makes the transaction fun...