Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Terminator ZeroPak

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Looking at a new scope

Quote Originally Posted by Double Shot View Post
    Hey @Beetroot the glass is the same mate, and a great improvement on the Gen I.
    I'm going to Auckland on Saturday but heading back Sunday morning via Te Kawhata so will be shooting through Morrinsville to home if you want to see one.

Cheers Craig
    Missed your message, but wasn't home that day anyway, cheers for the offer though.
    You should post a review on the scope, haven't seen to many on the interweb and they sound like a cracking scope.

Quote Originally Posted by Beetroot View Post
    Missed your message, but wasn't home that day anyway, cheers for the offer though.
    You should post a review on the scope, haven't seen to many on the interweb and they sound like a cracking scope.
    All good @Beetroot.

They are certainly worthwhile having a look at, @SlimeySquirrel has had a look at and through he was impressed and has one coming I believe.
    When I get back from overseas in a few weeks I might put up a review, will no doubt have a day at the range.
    Bronco's in Tauranga have them so if over this way best go have a bopeep...

I personally think that for the money (when you buy them in the USA) they're hard to beat.

Currently 1K USD on most stores for a FFP Reticle that is functional and uncluttered, excellent feel to the turrets, proper zero stop and illumination.

Glass clarity is excellent, on par with the NXS I had and with the fast focus eye piece not attached to the zoom, it makes it more functional. Colours popped out nicely and I got a few weird looks as I followed some folks walking peacefully (scope held in hand, think Pirate looking at the high seas style).

Would love a chance to dial some critters!

I was super impressed with the scopes Craig had with him. I just have to wait for Xmas now!
    Double Shot likes this.