Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Terminator DPT

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Is it reasonable to expect....

Banned
    Django is effin mean and yes pure tarrantino hes a bloody good film maker .

Banned
    The dinner scene were they are trying to close the deal and then they get snapped was so intense!

Is it on dvd yet?

Im way out of the movie loop these days

Sent from my GT-S5360T using Tapatalk 2
    "Hunting and fishing" fucking over licenced firearms owners since ages ago.

308Win One chambering to rule them all.

Banned
    yep.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Grunta View Post
    yeah time will tell. I'll putting 100 rounds through her in the next month to break her in and abit of load testing so if she doesn't shoot well at that stage I'll....ummmmm....wellllllll......cut her up and dig a hole and buy a tikka !!.

But in all seriousness - I've got one mate with 3 tikkas, and another mate with 2 sako a7's (fuck I'm lucky to have 2 mates ) and the bloody things have never given them any trouble and they shoot fuckin mint. I've had to fark around with my rifles to get them to shoot well and it's got me fucked. I know it's not me, as i've shot all those rifles over the last couple of years and had great success with animals and on paper.

Cheers Dude,
    G
    The two i pulled out of our rack didnt have fouling or chatter marks mate,maybe just random testing re fouling?

Cheers for that Neckshot, appreciated.

Well I went out and today after getting some bases sorted out and put 15 shots through it. Used 3 winchester 130gr soft points to get it on paper and the scope roughly where I wanted it. Cleaned the powder out but not the copper otherwise I'd be there all bloody day. Then put 3 x factory hornady 130gr SP which grouped .836" which friggin surprised me abit. Then put 3 x handloaded 140gr Sierra HPBT. Grouped terrible at 2". Then put another 3 x 140gr Sierra HPBT with a slightly hotter load by .5gr and they grouped at .878" which I was more than happy with. Then went out to 300yds and put 3 x factory hornady SP into a target I could barely see and that group measured just under 4 inches. Whilst not great I was more than happy with that considering the conditions. I'll load some more sierras up and do some more testing, but overall I'm fairly impressed with the rifle so far.

Cheers,
    G
    Toby likes this.

America did something right
    VIVA LA HOWA