Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

ZeroPak Darkness

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678
Like Tree119Likes

Thread: Restrictions and conditions on an 'A' Category 50BMG?

Quote Originally Posted by systolic View Post
    I think most people reading this site would understand that my comments about serial numbers and getting off murder charges were a topical reference to Winders getting done for murder, in part from the cops having his serial numbers.

It worries me that people could read it any other way. Unless they have the reading level of a six year old.

I'm sure the amount of "likes" your post receives will be proportional to the forum's sentiments.
    308 likes this.

"It worries me that people could read it any other way"

That would be unless you were a total pole-smoker and yet oddly unaware of the fact

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 308 View Post
    "It worries me that people could read it any other way"

That would be unless you were a total pole-smoker and yet oddly unaware of the fact
    So you have run out of constructive arguments and have resorted to personal abuse of a homophobic nature.

Quote Originally Posted by stretch View Post
    But would you care if the Police wanted to stop someone owning/using a 'Kalashnikov' for hunting or any other lawful purpose? (I'm assuming by 'Kalashnikov', you mean an a-cat semi-auto or MSSA from the AK family, and not the restricted full auto type)

If you don't care, then my statement stands, because it appears you are happy to sit by as the police make moves against other firearms users, outside what is permitted by law. Indifference = under-the-bus throwing.

If you DO care, then where do you draw the line on what unlawful actions by police, with regard to firearms users, are OK, and which are not?

So you have run out of constructive arguments
    Still waiting on a reply to mine...

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Fuck off. I've got shitloads of guns and don't have a problem with other people owing them. Stop being a wanker.

I just don't have a problem with the cops knowing what the serial numbers are, anymore than I don't have a problem knowing what my car number plate is.

Probably 70% of my guns are on my pistol and collectors licences, so the cops already have the numbers. They can have the others too if they want them.

So you have run out of constructive arguments and have resorted to personal abuse of a homophobic nature.
    It was you who started with abuse.

'Pole smoker'. That's a new one
    Ya can't park there mate.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 300CALMAN View Post
    It was you who started with abuse.
    You're right it was.

Sorry. I've been a little bit forgetful over the last couple of days because the other night just before bed I grabbed a couple of 'little blue pills' from the bowl beside the bed and swallowed them with the last of the JD's (too much JD's was probably the reason I needed the pills - Hey, I'm not 18 any more).

Turned out they were Zopiclone! The other little blue pill. Easy to get them mixed up when they're not in a packet.

Very late for work again. Had to tell the boss my girlfriend's son needed a ride to school with his science project and it wouldn't fit in her little Nissan, so I had to take him in the work van, but couldn't ring him 'cos I had no credit on my S7.

I think he brought it.

You're right it was.

Sorry. I've been a little bit forgetful over the last couple of days because the other night just before bed I grabbed a couple of 'little blue pills' from the bowl beside the bed and swallowed them with the last of the JD's (too much JD's was probably the reason I needed the pills - Hey, I'm not 18 any more).

Turned out they were Zopiclone! The other little blue pill. Easy to get them mixed up when they're not in a packet.

Very late for work again. Had to tell the boss my girlfriend's son needed a ride to school with his science project and it wouldn't fit in her little Nissan, so I had to take him in the work van, but couldn't ring him 'cos I had no credit on my S7.

I think he brought it.
    Sure they weren't lithium?

All justifications are lies

Hey Dan any news on the 50? This seems to have gone off track off road and around the bend some

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow View Post
    Hey Dan any news on the 50? This seems to have gone off track off road and around the bend some
    Sold one of mine