Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Darkness Alpine

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree42Likes

Thread: Titanium bolt handles - Kimber rifles

Hey @Kimber 7mm-08 how much did one of these bolt handles cost please (excluding shipping from the US)?
    Last edited by Ruger_308; 24-09-2023 at 01:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 35whelen View Post
    Buy an old 303 and go hunting with that for a few years like we did! Or How about "IF" you need too!!!! Go on a diet Like I did @ 90kg 20 years ago and loose 10kg.... It's the most healthy option, relatively easy to do, combined with getting fitter. Your stainless bolts weight will be nothing compared to what your personal Tare weight improvements will achieve.. Another ++ being is you can carry more meat out of the bush for the freezer. Oh and the Misses will want more Jiggly jig Win win win.......
    Greetings,
    Far too sensible for this thread which is about doodads to impress your mates rather than practical improvements. I note the date of your post which was about when I had a interaction with a large pile of logs. 12 months and 10 cord of stacked wood later I was 10 kg lighter, weight I have managed to elude in spite of it stalking me on a daily basis.
    GPM.