Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Alpine Delta

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Mitsubishi Triton?

I know a forestry company that bought a couple of them brand new a few years back - among other issues, both had gearboxes rebuilt with less than 30k on the clock. Dealer doing the work (under warranty fortunately) seemed to think it was pretty normal. Doesn't fill me with confidence.

Same as me buying a Ranger, could have got a better deal with a Mazda, but personally I think they are just butt ugly, even thou they have the same running gear, personal choice!
    Boom, cough,cough,cough

have looked at them for a few years now, they are ugly as hell but from what I hear from guys that own them they are pretty good.
    they are a lot of ute for the money compared to rangers/hilux/navara, I would look at the Colorado which seems to be res priced as well.

one common problem with using the company owned vehicle as a benchmark is they seldom get the same treatment as a vehicle someone actually paid for.

we have I think a 08 triton at work its the green and silver one and its a awesome never had any trouble with it and its doing hard ks each day. also have 2 2010 tritons and we are have constant trouble with the manual one. the 08 one is the way to go if your going to get a triton

Not Happy with my 2012 Triton, had to get new clutch at only 18000 kms !