Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

ZeroPak Delta

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 48 FirstFirst ... 33343536373839404142434445464748 LastLast
Like Tree205Likes

Thread: The flashlight sticky

northdude
    im also looking for a light to put on mrs nds rifle it would be good if it was a 25mm dia body we just use it for possums so don't need 1000s of meters of light and just a straight on off would be good I use a led lenser hokus focus on my rifle and its good so something similar would be good cheap is good as well what do you guys suggest

A message for all you light buyers.. After designing the kiwi hunter Maxtoch torch range for many years with Brian (gadgetman), I have finally decided to do prime distributorship for these lights for NZ. They've been asking me for years so it'll now happen. A few other folk selling them here and there in NZ and that's ok by me for now.

I will offer all relevant Maxtoch products - specifically everything that has gone through the kiwi design and/or field testing process. There are occasionally some we do not design, but they still have to go through our testing process here, then have necessary mods done before we consider them good enough.

The key standards we have with the lights are: lightness, quality and reliability (they've gotta be good), simplicity (no elaborate switch banks/christmas tree modes etc), efficiency (the best of latest LEDs - and we are constantly testing them), beam balance (always some flood plus very long range centre hotspot), excellent CRI (accurate colour picture for objects at night), and extreme performance.

We keep a close eye on all light manufacturers and at this point torches like the 2X, M24 etc are definitely the best all-purpose hunter lights in the world - have been for some time. New models like the little M1 Archer and XPro on the market now, and couple more Maxtochs in design /testing stage. One of them is a new kiwi spec design and an absolute beauty - a 600 meter headlamp that weighs less then 200gms!! We like this one...

Maxtoch no longer offer torches etc on aliexpress at wholesale prices. All retail now so they don't undercut their international marketers. FYI I'll start an "All things Maxtoch" thread in Gear and Equipment for tech or best deal enquiries, or you can leave any Maxtoch questions here on the sticky.

Cheers Mike

This is all good with site managers - please see 'All things Maxtoch.." thread in Gear and Equipment.

Micky Duck likes this.

Hello, I do not know if anybody can help but I have Maxtoch SN6X-2X that has a fault. It only has 1/3 of its brightness, yes I have tried different batteries, and a tail cap. It seens too good to just toss. Let me know cheers.
    Rex

Quote Originally Posted by rexbarny View Post
    Hello, I do not know if anybody can help but I have Maxtoch SN6X-2X that has a fault. It only has 1/3 of its brightness, yes I have tried different batteries, and a tail cap. It seens too good to just toss. Let me know cheers.
    Rex
    Careful mate, I wouldn't suggest tossing it or you'll have a few guys PM'ing you offering you money for it!

Did you buy it in New Zealand or brought in from China from aliexpress? @mudgripz have be able to help

I did not sell them but gadgetman has a few SN bits left - PM him Rexbarny..

57JL
    i be keen on a head light

hey guys just bought a maxtoch xpro hunter. does anybody know if it is possible to buy a mod/converter to make this model able to run on 12v power? i see plenty of converters on ebay amazon etc but all with low wattage and this seems to easy. reasonably savvy with a soldering iron and basic electronics....

Quote Originally Posted by bunnybuster142 View Post
    hey guys just bought a maxtoch xpro hunter. does anybody know if it is possible to buy a mod/converter to make this model able to run on 12v power? i see plenty of converters on ebay amazon etc but all with low wattage and this seems to easy. reasonably savvy with a soldering iron and basic electronics....
    Want to flick a link to the converters you are mentioning?

I've updated my M24 and Shooter 2x to run between 5V and 18V, so I can run them from the quad, or any of the lipo packs I have. Was a bit of mucking around. If there are converters that can do it, it might be an option. (however I doubt an adapter can do what you require).
    Last edited by quentin; 15-09-2020 at 10:39 PM.

ok so maxtorch have gone up significantly in price?