Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

ZeroPak Terminator

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By tibo
  • 1 Post By Carbine
  • 1 Post By elcaro

Thread: Infiray t2 pro

Infiray t2 pro

Hey team has anyone used the infiray t2pro? Have seen a few videos on them and would like to know are they as good a the YouTube stuff makes out them to be? Very well reasonably priced. What kind of distance do you get on them? I.D deer/pigs? Would love to hear from anyone who's used one. I have family going back to the UK next month and they seem to be a bit cheaper over there. Cheers

Yeah i've got one. Pretty good little unit really although i've not used it yet bit i can iD a person up to around 600m and it's good being able to zoom in a lot on the phone screen.

Quote Originally Posted by Countryside View Post
    Hey team has anyone used the infiray t2pro? Have seen a few videos on them and would like to know are they as good a the YouTube stuff makes out them to be? Very well reasonably priced. What kind of distance do you get on them? I.D deer/pigs? Would love to hear from anyone who's used one. I have family going back to the UK next month and they seem to be a bit cheaper over there. Cheers
    yep got one, it's a great unit. The big advantage vs a monocular is you can screen around while walking in the bush set in "Red Hot" mode, wouldn't go well moving around while looking into the monocular....

I thought at the time getting one from oversea but decided to get one from Ken so things can be sorted fast in case of warranty issue...
    Trout likes this.

600m seems like a pretty decent range for such a tiny unit?

Quote Originally Posted by Sika 8 View Post
    Plenty of reviewers showing footage of them doing just that mate believe it or not pretty awesome for people who cant afford the 2-5000$ models

https://youtu.be/mYjDLrjPX9k?si=hmeuxKMmYP_uMC5L&t=155
    Sika 8 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sika 8 View Post
    Yea i was surprised too. You can easily ID a person at 400m with the standard zoom (lowest/default is 2x) but then with the screen-pinch type zoom you can still ID them out to around 600m. After that they become just a blur of pixels but even that is useful if just looking for any heat signature. Of course a smaller target would be identifiable at a smaller range - i'd expect a deer sized target should be good for around 300m. And of course they take next to no room in a bag and weigh almost nothing too. I've put some velcro on mine and then some of the phone case and it'll just sit there as i scan. I'm not sure of the drain on the phone battery but i always carry a small powerbank anyway.
    Last edited by elcaro; 03-02-2024 at 09:29 AM. Reason: Amendments
    Sika 8 likes this.