Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Alpine Terminator

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: Rain jackets

Just picked up the Halo today and tried it on. I'm 5'6" and 62 kg and the size small is very roomy with long (over my fingertips) sleeves. Don't know when it will get tested but I like the lightweight of it and the fact it packs down so small.
    paremata likes this.

After reading this thread I've had a local store put a couple Halo's on hold for me. I measured myself and i'm 115 around the chest which the HE site at the XL-2XL range. The store was nice enough to put one of each aside for me to test fit once im out of isolation.
    I've been weighing up a stowit, but im happy to find this thread with a lot of Halo recommendations.

Earth Sea Sky Hydrophobia best jacket I've had, and I've had a few, super light and compact and keeps rain out 100%
    I have two of them, one I wear quite a bit on the farm and other one only use for hunting. If my farm one is anything to go by I'll get a fair bit of hunting out of the other one. Good cut keeps your legs and bum dry if you're a shorts wearer and I've had zero problems with seam tape coming away which is what always goes first in every seam taped jacket, I've even been guilty of throwing my farm one in the drier quite a few times which is the biggest no no out and it's been fine.
    BRADS and RV1 like this.
    270 is a harmonic divisor number[1]
    270 is the fourth number that is divisible by its average integer divisor[2]
    270 is a practical number, by the second definition
    The sum of the coprime counts for the first 29 integers is 270
    270 is a sparsely totient number, the largest integer with 72 as its totient
    Given 6 elements, there are 270 square permutations[3]
    10! has 270 divisors
    270 is the smallest positive integer that has divisors ending by digits 1, 2, …, 9.