Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Darkness Alpine

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Sentry 14 gun E-cat fireproof safe

Quote Originally Posted by Maca49 View Post
    Sorry your reading me wrong, I don't hate cops, not at all, I don't class AOs as cops, as I didn't class transport officers as cops.
    me neither its a difficult, thankless and stressful job I'm totally sure of that.
    Kscott and Maca49 like this.
    All those with dogs waiting no longer fear death. Those with many dogs waiting even welcome it in it's time.

Yep mine is the same! I have to be nice to customers and worry about staff, sales and money as well.
    mikee likes this.
    Boom, cough,cough,cough

Quote Originally Posted by mikee View Post
    They don't say you must lock up your grinder etc. I think they must be resistant to attack by hand tools
    Think of it being able to deter a casual burglar. If you lock the safe then hide the keys in the house, then clearly the safe isn't securely locked. If you lock the safe but leave equipment nearby that a burglar could successfully use to gain access, then the question would be asked, is the safe secure ?

All within reason, but AO will err on the side of caution these days, just all Policing processes have evolved in the last 20 years or so.

Its not officer discretion to impose conditions that don't exist in law without authority... its officer discretion to not apply the law that exists... you seem to be confused...
    mikee likes this.

Ejected
    Sorry to piss on your guy's fire but where's the best place to get a 10 gun ecat safe at the moment? Something like the kilwell. Looking for 2

Quote Originally Posted by Looseunit View Post
    He even went to say he wouldn't pass my inspection because I had a 4" grinder in the garage . Made me lock it in the safe .
    Nothing is tough about having a 70 lb bow and looking like an uncoordinated praying mantis while trying to draw it back.

Quote Originally Posted by Looseunit View Post
    He even went to say he wouldn't pass my inspection because I had a 4" grinder in the garage . Made me lock it in the safe .
    Said grinder had a free standing pistol grip?
    Savage1 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Nibblet View Post
    Sorry to piss on your guy's fire but where's the best place to get a 10 gun ecat safe at the moment? Something like the kilwell. Looking for 2
    Check with Reloaders, their website is a bit screwy sometimes but they have a stack as soon as you walk in, on the lefthand side.

Ejected
    Was in there today. Gone up a few hundred since I last brought some.