Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Delta ZeroPak

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Micky Duck

Thread: Something about night fishing

Something about night fishing

I never do night fishing as I remembered especially for fresh water. I got a pushes article from app about night fishing and the title is "what is the most odd experiences you have had from night fishing by the river or lake" ? most people said it was no fishes, but some said somethings else. and by what they said/ experienced, I do `t think I will try night fishing anytime soon.

One guy said: He arrived by the river bank at 21:00 only himself, by the midnight several guys joined him but never saw their faces, only heard their talking and laughter, he tried to talk them to see how about their catches and them answered back. It was nice talk though from distance and dense plants. But before the sunrise, they all gone...leave no traces....

another guy said, he hooked a dead body washed down from upper river. But another guy said, ah...that `s nothing, I hooked one and I pulled him up and leave him there with me, did `t call police right way because I got nice baiting time. and much more....but these are not the most that scary me very much....so how would you think when you do night fishing and you caught a dead fish, a dead fish with smells and your hook set perfect in it `s mouth...
    Always In pursuit of my happiness...No matter the costs.

Where are these stories from?

Quote Originally Posted by Gibo View Post
    Where are these stories from?
    Bunjis typewriter perhaps???
    rugerman and sharps no 1 like this.
    75/15/10 black powder matters

dead fish with hook in its mouth...well know a fella who hooked and landed a salmon with a size 14 pheasant tail on 5lb tippet no less!!!!!! the line must have just happened to drift across open mouth and wee fly got inhaled..the rest as they say is history...was a very good effort to play and land it.
    75/15/10 black powder matters