Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Delta ZeroPak

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast
Like Tree257Likes

Thread: Getting Banned

Banned
    There is always two sides and after speaking with Dave it seams there is some bullshit going on and I would love to see publicly some proff of reason for his banning .I've seen all of the pm's myself and cant see a valid reason???

Sent from my HUAWEI Y210-0100 using Tapatalk 2

I shall miss his humor and sometimes informative posts.

Sent from my GT-S5360T using Tapatalk 2
    Toby likes this.
    "Hunting and fishing" fucking over licenced firearms owners since ages ago.

308Win One chambering to rule them all.

Nor West of Auckland on the true right of the Kaipara River
    Top bloke alright. Hope he comes back on.
    It takes 43 muscle's to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger pull.
    What more do we need? If we are above ground and breathing the rest is up to us!
    Rule 1: Treat every firearm as loaded
    Rule 2: Always point firearms in a safe direction
    Rule 3: Load a firearm only when ready to fire
    Rule 4: Identify your target beyond all doubt
    Rule 5: Check your firing zone
    Rule 6: Store firearms and ammunition safely
    Rule 7: Avoid alcohol and drugs when handling firearms

Funny how people give him shit but they aren't half the contributors he was! Surely the amount he contributed counts for something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Maca49 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Neckshot View Post
    There is always two sides and after speaking with Dave it seams there is some bullshit going on and I would love to see publicly some proff of reason for his banning .I've seen all of the pm's myself and cant see a valid reason???

Sent from my HUAWEI Y210-0100 using Tapatalk 2
    Sometimes it is just a matter of upsetting the wrong person. I have seen someone else banned because of this.
    I too enjoyed his posts on here. Perhaps next time he will come back as a decent rifle?
    Nick.m, Pengy, kiwi39 and 2 others like this.

Life isn't where everyone holds hands and sings along together.

The bannings on forums I've seen have been for good reasons at the time. If the threads and messages were turned into a conversation spoken aloud face to face, punches would've been thrown ages ago. If for example someone is sending a message saying you're a complete fucking wanker who deserves a swift kick to the head and I MEAN IT YOU @#$%^ I'M GONNA SMASH YOU BRO, then the question has to be asked does this person need to be on the forum. Note: for those who can't read, that was a random example only, I've no idea what was said to who, nor do I care.

Forums are not a democracy and never have been. You choose to join, choose to follow the rules and the people running the forums choose who can play in the sandpit with others nicely, and who can't. It's a thankless job running them, and those who do get banned usually feel it's not fair.

Tough shit. Go play someone else or play nicely under a different name, or face an IP ban.
    Spanners, 7mmsaum, Dougie and 3 others like this.

in other forums i'm a member of they give out specific period bans to start with, 3 months for first offence then a total ban after that and will not be allowed to re-join.
    If i could have a full time job shooting pests i'm up for over time.

Quote Originally Posted by Kscott View Post
    Life isn't where everyone holds hands and sings along together.

The bannings on forums I've seen have been for good reasons at the time. If the threads and messages were turned into a conversation spoken aloud face to face, punches would've been thrown ages ago. If for example someone is sending a message saying you're a complete fucking wanker who deserves a swift kick to the head and I MEAN IT YOU @#$%^ I'M GONNA SMASH YOU BRO, then the question has to be asked does this person need to be on the forum. Note: for those who can't read, that was a random example only, I've no idea what was said to who, nor do I care.

Forums are not a democracy and never have been. You choose to join, choose to follow the rules and the people running the forums choose who can play in the sandpit with others nicely, and who can't. It's a thankless job running them, and those who do get banned usually feel it's not fair.

Tough shit. Go play someone else or play nicely under a different name, or face an IP ban.
    Another way of thinking about it is if you had this conversation in front of the Police or you arms officer would you expect to keep your FAL especially if it wasn't a one off occurrence ?

Is it acceptable behaviour ?

yeah I always think "would I say it in person" when posting.

If I wouldn't say it or there is some doubt then I don't hit post.

"A closed mouth can gather no feet." No point in arguing on the internet anyway everyone already knows I am right !!!!!
    Spanners and Hunt4life like this.
    All those with dogs waiting no longer fear death. Those with many dogs waiting even welcome it in it's time.

res
    Someone one told me to treat the internet as tho my grany and a police Oficer were looking over my shoulder.

I think it was good advice
    Kiwi Greg, mucko, Dougie and 2 others like this.
    Using Tapatalk

Internet would be gay as anything if you were treating it like whats said above tbh
    sneeze, Hunt4life and Dynastar27 like this.

res
    The internet is as gay as shit in the way you mean it.

Everything you say or do is findable so keeping the rules of the world we live in eg the police in mind is just sensible

Good for me my grany is VERY keen on exploring life so it's more about being nice than censoring activity.
    Dynastar27 likes this.
    Using Tapatalk

Depends how much you like your fal @Toby

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I get don't make threats and shit but anything you wouldn't want your grandma to hear, come on!

The internet would be a woolen jersey and some fresh baked scones. gotta have blood and guts
    P38, Spook and Gapped axe like this.

res
    Lol my grany bought me stick mags and booze as a teenager so let's just say it's a way of saying be nice as things are very very easy to be taken the wrong way online
    ishoot10s, mucko, Dougie and 1 others like this.
    Using Tapatalk