Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Delta Terminator

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree55Likes

Thread: Anyone still frequent the "other" site?

Quote Originally Posted by Beavis View Post
    I have a quick look now and then. I usually get involved when some tard talks about semi's being evil and dangerous
    Yep I've heard they bash and beat Semi's to no end so i don't ever go there, I'm on here or IMAS... those are my main 2.... I haven't even signed up and don't plan to!

I still go for a quick look but dont post or sell on there ant more unless someone needs a bit of help and no one replys to his thread.
    I like this forum but feel like it needs more write ups of hunts people have done but that maybe just because it has a smaller membership, i hope that changes in the future.

Barely look over there any more this place eats up enough time.
    When I do I just end up getting pissed of with something.
    "Hunting and fishing" fucking over licenced firearms owners since ages ago.

308Win One chambering to rule them all.

Quote Originally Posted by Malhunting View Post
    I still go for a quick look but dont post or sell on there ant more unless someone needs a bit of help and no one replys to his thread.
    I like this forum but feel like it needs more write ups of hunts people have done but that maybe just because it has a smaller membership, i hope that changes in the future.
    I've gone away from putting up stories this year... You get like 10 comments for 100000000 views. Personally, I like receiving the comments/questions and often feel it isn't worth my effort for a handful of response versus the enjoyment (I hope) people get out of reading my write up. If that makes sense.

I might put up a few after the weekend for you
    Spanners and Smiddy like this.

I still do, but restrict myself to reading and posting in certain sections.
    Welcome to Sako club.

LJP
    I think the other forum probably wins on Story content where here I'd say technical
    Philipo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by LJP View Post
    I think the other forum probably wins on Story content where here I'd say technical
    id agree with that.
    depends on the question really. I frequent both.

Quote Originally Posted by Pop Shot View Post
    I've gone away from putting up stories this year... You get like 10 comments for 100000000 views. Personally, I like receiving the comments/questions and often feel it isn't worth my effort for a handful of response versus the enjoyment (I hope) people get out of reading my write up. If that makes sense.

I might put up a few after the weekend for you
    I think thats a problem with forums across the board. I would sooner someone had a crack at me than just ignore my post/story but I'm a bit of a hypocrite as I often don't post after reading a story, Ill try to be more consistent. Write up the stories knowing you are contributing, that you are giving people enjoyment even if they arn't replying in numbers. Its like hunting really, the reward comes from the effort more than the result.
    falconhell likes this.
    "You'll never find a rainbow if you're looking down" Charlie Chaplin

Quote Originally Posted by sneeze View Post
    I think thats a problem with forums across the board. I would sooner someone had a crack at me than just ignore my post/story but I'm a bit of a hypocrite as I often don't post after reading a story, Ill try to be more consistent. Write up the stories knowing you are contributing, that you are giving people enjoyment even if they arn't replying in numbers. Its like hunting really, the reward comes from the effort more than the result.
    I've shyed away a bit same reason as Pop Shot, although I do also feel like I'm blabbering a bit and being annoying when I don't get replies and just views!

It may be because I've met the family but I must say lately I've really enjoyed the stories from the young Dundees, good to see young fullas out there doing it
    She loves the free fresh wind in her hair; Life without care. She's broke but it's oke; that's why the lady is a tramp.

Rule 4: Identify your target beyond all doubt

Hhhmmm more stories, I could post up a few of my old Rod and rifle articles for the younger fellas..............
    Spanners, Philipo, chux75 and 1 others like this.
    Machete don't text!
    (.)(.) = :-)))

yep, I look at it most nights.

Quote Originally Posted by Bulltahr View Post
    Hhhmmm more stories, I could post up a few of my old Rod and rifle articles for the younger fellas..............
    I hope you take your camera and diary with you to argintena Colin . Would love to see and hear all about the trip. And good luck ,

I did once. But don't worry, I've been to confession and have been absolved for my sin

What a load of rubbish this thread is. Its not like its a tournament. Live and let live I say.
    Spanners and falconhell like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Munsey View Post
    I hope you take your camera and diary with you to argintena Colin . Would love to see and hear all about the trip. And good luck ,
    Will do Dean, been 3 times now so starting to get the hang of it..............
    Will be tight, but still keen on a Mackenzie quail shoot, before it all closes for the season...........
    Machete don't text!
    (.)(.) = :-)))

Quote Originally Posted by Bulltahr View Post
    Will do Dean, been 3 times now so starting to get the hang of it..............
    Will be tight, but still keen on a Mackenzie quail shoot, before it all closes for the season...........
    He'll yeah I'd love to have a crack before the season ends if you can fit it in. I've had poor talleys of quail locally . A it's not from lack of trying .