Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Delta Darkness

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree55Likes

Thread: Anyone still frequent the "other" site?

Quote Originally Posted by el borracho View Post
    what type of unscrupulous stuff did the mods get upto over there that drove many to getting a one way ticket outta there ?
    1 case el borracho ,they brought an issue into the forum from out side it & used that as a lever to get on a members case.This resulted in a bun fight & that member got ejected.
    When I questioned his expulsion they (2 or 3 moderators/forum police)came after me ,I couldn't get any reasonable or rational answer about the other members banning so left as well.

that is f---- up , good man for making an effort on the members behalf,credit to you Chris. Collusion against one other isn't nice,nasty
    Tweed or not to Tweed that is the question

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    1 case el borracho ,they brought an issue into the forum from out side it & used that as a lever to get on a members case.This resulted in a bun fight & that member got ejected.
    When I questioned his expulsion they (2 or 3 moderators/forum police)came after me ,I couldn't get any reasonable or rational answer about the other members banning so left as well.
    Yup they do get like that from time to time and they do know how to hold a grudge without letting it go too. Lost count of how many times I went back and tried to make up for it hell they even deleted an apology I made to the forum and still gave me the boot without even acknowledging the fact I had said sorry about acting like a wanker. But that is all in the past now and it is time to keep moving forward in the positive manner I have been maintaining over here, and that is why I have what is stated in my sig on display.
    RULE 4: IDENTIFY YOUR TARGET BEYOND ALL DOUBT

To be a Human is to be an Alien, ask the animals, We invade this world and we are killing it, we are destroying the earth and nobody gives a fuck except for the animals

To be perfectly honest Hunter I doubt its you thats the wanker .Give some people a little authority it goes to their head.
    Then there are those who think they're in authority sitting at a computer . (Have a couple in my family but we ain't gonna go there)
    I'm glade I moved on over to this forum ,too many negatives at the previous one.

Impure Lead Flinger
    Place is run by fly by nighters and newbs now.... Go on, go there and ask a technical question...... I DARE YOU!!!!!
    Spanners and veitnamcam like this.

AB Precision
    Quote Originally Posted by el borracho View Post
    I joined it but forgot its name and haven't returned but I read many don't like it ?how many members there----
    edit ,just found it -man some of you guys have major post counts over there-gimp your 8673 -man that's heaps.4500 odd members -this place is going well given its fairly new
    goes to show these people with high post counts are very busy people

R93
    Quote Originally Posted by tui_man2 View Post
    goes to show these people with high post counts are very busy people
    Who rattled your cage you pirate. I will have you know I am very busy but can multi task with an Iphone or puter at work. Besides when I am on either it looks like I am busy

AB Precision
    Quote Originally Posted by R93 View Post
    Who rattled your cage you pirate. I will have you know I am very busy but can multi task with an Iphone or puter at work. Besides when I am on either it looks like I am busy
    Haha am looking busy keeps bosses happy so that's fair:thumbup:

You know how us gingers get

sent from my Samsung s3 using tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by baldbob View Post
    Place is run by fly by nighters and newbs now.... Go on, go there and ask a technical question...... I DARE YOU!!!!!

Just while you here, is there a grey forum fishing trip in the pipeline?
    If its guns, tits or tyres it's going to cost you lots of money

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    To be perfectly honest Hunter I doubt its you thats the wanker .Give some people a little authority it goes to their head.
    Then there are those who think they're in authority sitting at a computer . (Have a couple in my family but we ain't gonna go there)
    I'm glade I moved on over to this forum ,too many negatives at the previous one.
    yeah well......... I will have to call no comment on that as I did throw a few rocks into the wasp nest over there...then there was the infamous ritchie thread where his brother, mother and a few other dodgy family members made an appearance not realizing it was a piss take and getting all riled up over it but looking back on that bit yeah it was funny but I had no sense of humor back then and was too consumed in self pity coupled with an extremely short fuse. Thank god I am not like that anymore.

To be a Human is to be an Alien, ask the animals, We invade this world and we are killing it, we are destroying the earth and nobody gives a fuck except for the animals

Impure Lead Flinger
    Quote Originally Posted by crzyman View Post
    Just while you here, is there a grey forum fishing trip in the pipeline?
    Dave wanted to charter a boat on my tickets, something on those lines.... See him about ut

R93
    Quote Originally Posted by baldbob View Post
    Dave wanted to charter a boat on my tickets, something on those lines.... See him about ut
    Not on your tickets mate, but if you could it would be good. I was thinking like getting a few of us together and doing a trip into Fiordland.
    Hunting, diving,drinking and fishing for a week or so.
    Does the Cindy Hardy still operate those types of charters?

The only thread I miss is the artistry of Wingmaster for the countdown to Opening Day...the rest...well...anyway, upwards and onwards...there's still birds to follow for a couple more weeks then it will be doom and gloom for another how ever silly months to do it all again...yeeee haah...
    Dundee likes this.
    ...amitie, respect mutuel et amour...

...le beau et le bon, cela rime avec Breton!...

Hear, hear, Tussock...
    ...amitie, respect mutuel et amour...

...le beau et le bon, cela rime avec Breton!...

+1 Tussock well said