Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

ZeroPak Darkness

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678
Like Tree123Likes

Thread: rifle change / load/ no bumps etc

That looks much better larskramer, glad I could help. I know mine was only a couple of weeks ago and was very frustrating, tried all sorts but then it came to me while driving to work about how mine did shoot good one when suppressor was loose, checked and had a small mark on the barrel where it was touching so that confirmed my theory. I think Micky Duck is right with either needing to be a good tight fit or have decent clearance, I chucked mine on the lathe and bored it out. Just need to re do my load development ladder I was trying to do when I had trouble getting anything to look like a group!
    Moa Hunter and Larskramer like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Steera1 View Post
    That looks much better larskramer, glad I could help. I know mine was only a couple of weeks ago and was very frustrating, tried all sorts but then it came to me while driving to work about how mine did shoot good one when suppressor was loose, checked and had a small mark on the barrel where it was touching so that confirmed my theory. I think Micky Duck is right with either needing to be a good tight fit or have decent clearance, I chucked mine on the lathe and bored it out. Just need to re do my load development ladder I was trying to do when I had trouble getting anything to look like a group!
    yeah it does, had this group from my 7mm saum, and a very similar from my practical. so happy day yesterday. Now to just sort out my mates load development for his 7mm saum, and finish my one for my 338br and ill be good to go for summer