Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

ZeroPak Delta

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Haere mai, haere mai

Hi I'm Greg, I'm on a few Forums around the place.
    I really like shooting LR & hopefully when I grow up I want to be able to shoot ELR.
    Im not really into shooting animals at LR, Bunnies excluded :grin:

Quote Originally Posted by Paora View Post
    Kia ora lads, Paora here. Live in Auckland so don't get to spend as much time in the hills as I would like! Stoked the new forum is all go. I have been duck hunting for the past 6 years and been trying my hand at deer for the past couple of years with little success but loving it the same!
    I don't have many pics but here's me celebrating my first pig with a Fanta!
    What about the handbag pic? :grin:
    Welcome to Sako club.

I Like Beer + Strippers Georgetown's Avatar
    Jak from Georgetown North Otago and Dunedin. Enjoy shooting my .280 rem at everything, Duck shooting, Jet boating in my old Jet32 and my drz400 dirtbike.

Name:  Hunting Easter 2010 004 - Copy.jpg
Views: 374
Size:  95.7 KB

Name:  ArawhataTrip023 (Medium).jpg
Views: 393
Size:  72.2 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Georgetown; 04-12-2011 at 10:06 PM.

Nice ghillie suit

Hi, NK from the other forum. Enjoy shooting in general. Briefly, that means jack of all trade, matser of none! Congratulation on a new forum, intend to learn from experts and might throw in a couple of dumb questions from time to time, plus some bullshits, of course!

Apparently the 2 biggest cunts on here lol Philipo's Avatar
    Good to see everyone turning up to the party :grin:

To answer your question Greendog even though it does look like im poseing in that pic, It was me being more worried about the friggen thing breaking off & me & my curly bits landing at the bottom ( was quite a under cut where we were sitting )

funny story about that place is a week or so earlier my hunting mate Dazza came apon a gap in the scrub next to the track he was walking down, bounded up to have a ganda took 2 steps ( lucky it was'nt 3 as he nearly ended up in it ) & discovered this big farken hole in the ground & fair crapped himself

PS- On a side note there are some members on here with great "pins" outdoorlad Im talking about you ( & a couple of others )
    and Gavin who would have known you could be so dainty when it comes to your suppressor :have a nice day:
    Last edited by Philipo; 04-12-2011 at 10:47 PM.
    Shoot it, root it & then BBQ it !!!

Quote Originally Posted by PHILIPO View Post
    Good to see everyone turning up to the party :grin:

Gavin who would have known you could be so dainty when it comes to your suppressor :have a nice day:
    You have no idea how hot that was Phill !!!!:grin:

Apparently the 2 biggest cunts on here lol Philipo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi Greg View Post
    You have no idea how hot that was Phill !!!!:grin:
    Blahahaha, Yeah I heard he was nearly "on fire" that days
    Shoot it, root it & then BBQ it !!!

I Like Beer + Strippers Georgetown's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gimp View Post
    Nice ghillie suit
    If I had my boots gloves and facepaint on you'd never see me, No need for a maimai any more

Dorkland
    Hi all,

Ryan here, known as nzkfc around various forums.

I'm 24 and live in Auckland, very early days into hunting with my own setup, since I started again early last year it had been about 7 years since I stepped into the bush. I prefer to do solo trips but company is always good after a long day of talking to the trees

Currently shoot Tikka T3 7mm-08 like every other good Auckland hunter , currently saving up for a nice .22 for range plinking and also looking at a LR setup. I don't get out often but now that I have a new car and more gear 2012 is going to be busy with hunting!

My goals for 2012 is to get myself a Sika/Red trophy head, give Duck shooting a go and also get to the Sth Island and try some open mountain shooting for a nice shammy or thar!

I have just started Surfcasting as well, got a small kit at the moment and one Daiwa rod, lots to learn here however.

Cheers
    Last edited by jakewire; 19-08-2015 at 08:44 PM.
    Auckland - 7mm08

I have traversed the forums and ended up here. Upper lower North Island hunter and keen shooter.

Quote Originally Posted by Grasshopper View Post
    Hi, NK from the other forum. Enjoy shooting in general. Briefly, that means jack of all trade, matser of none! Congratulation on a new forum, intend to learn from experts and might throw in a couple of dumb questions from time to time, plus some bullshits, of course!
    Hi Nick. Do you want to try those .277 165gn Matrix VLDs in your WSM? I've got 47 left, but have given up on them in my rifle.
    Welcome to Sako club.

The name is Jordan. Last name is Moss, hence the forum name Mossie. Generally I am a dirty bush hobbit, but after attending some of these LR steel hunting days, I have caught the bug.

Would have put a photo of me up, but being a photographer myself, I am always behind the lens. That and my face is one that turns women into lesbians.
    I love all animals.........especially with gravy

I'm from the lower North Island like nothing more than wandering around the hills with my rifle. Hence my forum name.

My name is David, from upper Waikato, Love hunting, fishing, and generaly playing with guns. I like to do the odd budget build.