Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

DPT Terminator

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree102Likes

Thread: Hello from Dan Chang in China

Just to throw my part-Asian/Chinese heritage into the pot (which obviously means my opinion is fact ) ...

China is a BIG country, with A LOT of people living there, if some have failed to realise this.

So you are going to encounter a very wide range of people. Saying all 'Chinese' (FYI, people living in China are not necessarily Chinese, and people whose ancestors come from that region may or may not identify as being Chinese) are dishonest, is equivalent to some guys on the UK forum assuming all Americans can't stalk/shoot, because the vast majority of those that come to hunt in the UK are of the 'pay to play' variety, unlike the very many capable US hunters and shooters who would not dream of paying money to hunt on the small island which their once-colonial masters came from.

Now that's been said, just don't trust those bloody Cantonese!
    rugerman and Sideshow like this.

So...just a thought...but obviously Dan Chang in China isn't here for the betterment of our sport or this forum.
    In fact may be just a troll? Looking to advantage himself?
    Just nuke him then!
    Delete, Ban, whatever?
    Micky Duck likes this.

I'm not sure if you can use a VPN in China, but as Synthetic says his friends can't access the forum from there, so that suggests the OP may in fact not be in China but is a troll. Vocabulary does seem a bit too "good" for a non native English speaker. Maybe Bunji has been eating a bit of rice and has decided to re-emerge from the closet of shame
    7mm Rem Mag likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Chang View Post
    Hi guys,

I have been a torcholic since 2013, and finally work in a torch company. I study almost every torch, it is both my job and my hobby, and I also collect product idea for the R&D team, that is why I am here.

Found this forum while looking for hunting related content hoping to get hunting torch concept.

Some sort of walking torch database wishes to do what I can do to the forum and also get what I can get.

Solute.

Dan
    What torch company do you work for? Nitecore, thrunite or ultrafire come to mind.
    Some people build their own using open source LED drivers and parts from mountain electronics and throw it all in a convoy host with their LED of choice.

Quote Originally Posted by rugerman View Post
    I'm not sure if you can use a VPN in China, but as Synthetic says his friends can't access the forum from there, so that suggests the OP may in fact not be in China but is a troll. Vocabulary does seem a bit too "good" for a non native English speaker. Maybe Bunji has been eating a bit of rice and has decided to re-emerge from the closet of shame
    You certainly can use a VPN in China (at own risk) so OP being here wanting information to make products could be genuine.
    rugerman likes this.