Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Delta ZeroPak

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Hunting Boots wanted

You dont put them on your feet mate

Wait till a pair of these come up in your size

https://www.trademe.co.nz/sports/cam...1612640958.htm

I rate merrell very highly, seem quite underrated here.
    All the reviews on these seem very good too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Here's the deal I'm the best there is. Plain and simple. I wake up in the morning and I piss excellence."

Thanks spudattack. Just had a nosey thorugh tm at them and found them in my size ish. Whats your experiance with them, looks like a nice boot but seem rather cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by Crispo View Post
    Thanks spudattack. Just had a nosey thorugh tm at them and found them in my size ish. Whats your experiance with them, looks like a nice boot but seem rather cheap.
    I haven’t used these exact boots but the 3 pairs of Merrells I have had have been fantastic, my current pair of intercepts are 8 years old, they have taken an absolute hiding and are still in decent condition. Most comfortable pair of shoes I own.
    I have also had 2 pairs the chameleons which were awesome too.

I am looking at a pair of those for my next boots too, they are about $300 from hunting and fishing, so weighing up paying less over having the back up from H&F if here is an warrantee issue ever.
    "Here's the deal I'm the best there is. Plain and simple. I wake up in the morning and I piss excellence."

Aw love it. I do like the look of that boot and seems to be what im after at a bloody steal of a price, seems that dunedin torpedo 7 doesnt have any in stock but im sure ill be able find someone that does. Will let ya know how i get on.

Just quickly is there an app or a way of getting notification for this site instead of having to log in webpage everytime i wanna check replys etc??

Quote Originally Posted by Crispo View Post
    Just quickly is there an app or a way of getting notification for this site instead of having to log in webpage everytime i wanna check replys etc??
    Tapatalk.

Sent from my SM-A320Y using Tapatalk
    "Hunting and fishing" fucking over licenced firearms owners since ages ago.

308Win One chambering to rule them all.

Cheers mate.
    Anyone got an experiance with torpedo 7 hollyford boots. Went into shop today to exquire about the merrels Phaserbound and guy tried to talk me around to the holyfords. Said they a much better boot, made in romania and a really good boot for there price, (currently half price $140) CCCHHEEAAPP.

Full rand, etc etc

The phaserbound were comfy as and read some bloody good reviews about em as with the hollyfords.

At end of day they both extremely cheap and id be happy if i got 12 months out of them at that price, just a matter of picking best out of the two really.

Cheers

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by berg243 View Post
    do they dry fast after river crossings?
    @berg243 Quicker than other stuff I have owned, wore them for 2 separate tramps in the south I went over Arthurs pass this time last year and the Milford track and they were mint feet were good but if you have weak feet and weak ankles may be not for you.
    berg243 likes this.

For old school work boots have a look at Lastrite footwear in Whangarei. Dad used to buy their boots and get them to resole them once they had worn out. They would even custom make them fof his wide feet. They kept the pattern and would make him new boots to suit when the uppers finally gave out. Very good value if you look after them.

Check out ez direct and see if you can swing a little more and see the Kostyle in your size

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan_Songhurst View Post
    Theyre pretty popular with shepherd's now too and those blokes literally live in their boots
    Been there dun that Ryan they only lasted 7mths