Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Alpine Terminator

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree152Likes

Thread: The am show this morning

Quote Originally Posted by Nathan F View Post
    Did anybody see the show this morning.They had an LFO on the show who'd had the whole gun safe stolen from his house and no follow up from the police. Then they doubled down by having the Auckland area commander try and explain why sensitive information was left in an abandoned police station. She looked woefully out of her depth. It's good to see mainstream media starting to hold police and govt to account. They also highlight how woefully inept the whole gun buy back fiasco was.
    THAT was on tv???? You sure it was not a story about licensed shooters begging gangs to take their firearms? Someone better call me an ambulance, I might be either going into shock or having a heart attack. On second thoughts don't bother, the medical system is so overloaded I'll either be dead or recovered before they could see me anyway.

Here ya go.......

https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/new-z...interview.html

The guy who was burgled follows on after the superintendent....

Quote Originally Posted by Danger Mouse View Post
    I can't tell if it's malicious or incompetence any more
    I quite like this one.

Hanlons Razor:

"Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

over here, over there, either here, or there
    Here's where things can get very scary.
    In an attempt to curry favour with the voting populous, West Australian police released a map showing the whereabouts of Law Abiding Licenced Firearms Owners to the (so called) news organisations. The map was street level accurate. It didn't identify by name or even what firearms might be there - just that there was a LAFO at that address.
    Can that be true? You'd better believe it https://ozgunlobby.com/t/papalias-wa...-shooters/3693

What has happened?
    https://enoughgun.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=16843
    Oh yeh, we're dealing with real nice people here.

And now, NZ Police would have you believe that their database, containing your information, will be secure from the scum of the earth.
    I use that term with some caution because there are some members of our community who wear a certain gang uniform that seems to give them some impunity.

Stay safe out there.

Incredible..Even more concerning are the anti gun politicians cavortings.
    Bol Tackshin likes this.
    Summer grass
    Of stalwart warriors splendid dreams
    the aftermath.

Matsuo Basho.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathan F View Post
    Here it is here - You just have to put up with Donkey Dentures Grandstanding at the start - https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/polit...shootings.html
    What an absolute dick, pretty much sums it all up doesnt it?
    Finnwolf likes this.

And we think our Police leak data like a sieve?..............

Look whats just happened in China. Police database hacked into one BILLION people's private data. Allegedly the biggest data breach in history.

What chance do they think they have in keeping OUR private data safe when the worlds most surveilled, controlled, locked down population can still have hackers access this sort of data.

https://www.aljazeera.com/economy/20...r-alleged-leak
    Boaraxa and Moa Hunter like this.

I'm concerned about the rash of knife attacks all over Auckland at present. I feel the government should ban ALL knives capable of more than 10 rapid stab attempts, which includes filleting, carving, boning, pocket, Swiss Army, steak, and butchers knives. They should organise a buyback system to get these evil weapons off the streets to make our communities safer, AND introduce a register for all knives out there in the community. People should be required to have a licence to own knives, and be judged as to whether they are "fit and proper". Gang members of course, will be exempt, because they need to be able to protect themselves.

i

Quote Originally Posted by Ranger 888 View Post
    I'm concerned about the rash of knife attacks all over Auckland at present. I feel the government should ban ALL knives capable of more than 10 rapid stab attempts, which includes filleting, carving, boning, pocket, Swiss Army, steak, and butchers knives. They should organise a buyback system to get these evil weapons off the streets to make our communities safer, AND introduce a register for all knives out there in the community. People should be required to have a licence to own knives, and be judged as to whether they are "fit and proper". Gang members of course, will be exempt, because they need to be able to protect themselves.

i
    Be easier to join a gang….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you call yourself a hunter then yes your already in a gang ..

If the buy back was a success, why havnt we seen footage of all these confiscated mssas being crushed on camera. Im sure when Australia had its buy backs there was footage and pics of skip bins full of rifles ready for destroying.
    Im sure its no where near the number they predicted otherwise the y would have been gloating about it and footage every where with that idiot S Nash.

Quote Originally Posted by foxhound View Post
    If the buy back was a success, why havnt we seen footage of all these confiscated mssas being crushed on camera. Im sure when Australia had its buy backs there was footage and pics of skip bins full of rifles ready for destroying.
    Im sure its no where near the number they predicted otherwise the y would have been gloating about it and footage every where with that idiot S Nash.
    We got one or two videos didn't we? That's all the evidence we need.