Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

ZeroPak Terminator

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree118Likes

Thread: Is this 'fair'?

Ican remember in the late 1960s,being a boarder at St Bedes in christchurch.travel back to the coast was via railcar(now tranzalpine) and manys the time chch rilway station platfforms would see swarthy buggers in shorts swandris bush shirts and hobnai boots with huge pac kand rifle in hand heading for arthurs pas or such like .friendly guards would offer to stow rifle in the guards van and stop the railcar between cass &arthurs for them and trampers to disembark ,and on the return trip remebark .noone thought anything of it ,leat of all us who were trying to concealed our ill gotten beers and attempting to snog a good catholic girl or two.
    actaully a while ago id been on the coast and had a fairly extensive armoury in the back of the truck-under a layer of swannies and assorted gear .bugger me coning out of Darfield acop car pulls in behind me and followed me all the way to christchurch.shit my paranoia levels went sky high .eventually shrugged em off on outskirts of chch ,thank god!
    Grey Kiwi and Finnwolf like this.