Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

ZeroPak Delta

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree107Likes

Thread: Morrinsville Shooting

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Macca, I most certainly am a 6 foot 2 black guy in a yellow suit. Keep an eye out for me at the range, I had my tailor make me one for every day of the week, all different shades of yellow. That photo was taken on a Tuesday in case you were wondering ("woundering" for old mate Lee at DPS)
    A Le Sape Congolese Dandy
    https://youtu.be/W27PnUuXR_A

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    @Jexla out of curiosity, are you actually the woman portrayed in your profile picture? Or is it a guide to make people have a different perception of you to make your comments and arguments easier in ways? In no way am I trying to offend you, but you certainly don't act like the girl portrayed would.
    Time for confessions and coming clear about our avatars. Myself, I actually DO look like a look like a bundle of uncooked spaghetti in a metallic yellow sleeping bag. When I get turned on I like to bang big-time, and I don't fire blanks! But sometimes I'm slow to pick up on the cues or I don't get turned on at all - conditions known medically as hangfire and misfire respectively - and either will ruin a Sunday morning.
    Marty Henry, Tommy and Jexla like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    @Jexla out of curiosity, are you actually the woman portrayed in your profile picture? Or is it a guide to make people have a different perception of you to make your comments and arguments easier in ways? In no way am I trying to offend you, but you certainly don't act like the girl portrayed would.
    Not a unreasonable question...I have wondered my self at times...just out of curiosity

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

your not bitching or bitched about how hard it is to find a rental are you though @tiroatedson , and security for a-cat does not have to incur any damage done to a property, but once you get endorsements you need the right security which will lead to holes in walls and floors for securing safe.

@ROKTOY I have 4 daughters I am raising on my own I am 38 and in 12 years ill be mortgage free

Quote Originally Posted by Paddy79 View Post
    @ROKTOY I have 4 daughters I am raising on my own I am 38 and in 12 years ill be mortgage free
    I'm honestly pleased for you, I chose not to get a mortgage, I could have several times over.

But if I was to make comment of the fact that it was hard to find a place to rent and have firearms, which is most likely an honest fact in a lot of places. Does ta make me a c@t? I hope not, it is just me stating a fact.
    And again, well done and I take my hat off to you for raising your kids singlehandedly, I know it won't have been easy.
    Jexla likes this.

It was obvious that the perp needed to be stopped by the fact that he had a personalised plate - a sure sign of a tosser in any language
    Martin358 and Cordite like this.

Thank you 308 back on track

Caretaker - Gone But Not Forgotten jakewire's Avatar
    Ok, I've had a bit of a clean up, some peoples posts that are not offensive have been removed simply because they have a quote in them.
    Stick to the topic or not I don't care but less of the personal attacks gentlemen.
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Trying to see page 6 but this thread seems to be misbehaving.

Now I made a comment I can see it... Odd

Heard they caught this clown
    Also heard an interesting theory on the grouping.
    It was from the police officer returning fire through his windshield.
    Kind of makes sense as he would have needed to reach across to the get his gun out.
    Hope his ears are ok
    Maca49 likes this.
    It's all fun and games till Darthvader comes along
    I respect your beliefs but don't impose them on me.

You'd have to be joking? Surely no ones that dumb? But hey they're tried it before!!
    Boom, cough,cough,cough

I don't know but if I was in a that situation I'd shoot back anyway I could.
    I looked at one of the first photos of that cop car. Looks to be around 17 holes in the passengers sides window. Glock takes a 17 round mag. Also there lights where shining down the road to where the perpetrators car was. Perp would not have known and would have gotten his head down was returning fire was coming his way. Would also explain the grouping.
    Your only exposing your hand and the rest of your body is covered by the engine. If it got him to stop shooting and made him run away (which it looks highly likely) and give your body's time to also return fire then
    Name:  IMG_5699.JPG
Views: 292
Size:  35.8 KB
    Also if you look at the bullet holes on the drivers side you can see the slight mark running up the window like a commit tail. That to me looks like the bullet skidded up the window. I'd say that was in coming fire. You won't get strike marks like that from inside the window angel is all wrong for that to happen.
    Hope they give th perp a long stretch.
    Last edited by Sideshow; 31-08-2017 at 08:05 AM.

There's another photo on News Hub says "bullet holes in back window of car"

Ok so apart from that being wrong!
    Would an SKS round (if that is what it was) go right through from front window and out the back?
    Here the photo with article attached.
    Police shootout in Morrinsville | Newshub

None of those shots were fired from inside the car, those guys guys wouldn't have anywhere near enough time to get a gun and they were likely jumping out already to run down the fleeing driver on foot, they were all incoming. Far too many holes for an SKS, looks like a mag dump, and yes the shots would go right through if the angles were right.

I don't know who gave you that theory, but it's not accurate.
    gadgetman, john m, Ryan and 1 others like this.