Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Terminator DPT

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree131Likes

Thread: Should movie stars be allowed to outsource personal responsibility?

Sounds a bit like Bill Clinton.

That was what I was thinking too. Western film so should be revolvers so how down a revolver with the hammer down suddenly fire. Will be very easy for the authorities to check to see if the gun can cock it's own hammer and then discharge without the trigger being pulled. Sounds like he's trying to dodge any blame.

Quote Originally Posted by imaca View Post
    It was a western film so I assume it was a single action in which case he'd have to pull the hammer back first. Hard to do accidentally

Big mother of an assumption though

Bus driver
    Quote..”Yet all this attention is happening because of Baldwins 'political views' according to his brother. Could it be because his personal laziness cost a person's life? I'm thinking that's actually it “

Bingo!!
    Huntfisheat likes this.
    It's not the mountain we conquer,but ourselves.....Sir Edmund Hillary

Quote Originally Posted by rugerman View Post
    That was what I was thinking too. Western film so should be revolvers so how down a revolver with the hammer down suddenly fire. Will be very easy for the authorities to check to see if the gun can cock it's own hammer and then discharge without the trigger being pulled. Sounds like he's trying to dodge any blame.
    That is EXACTLY what he is now saying "I didn't pull the trigger, it just went off".

What's not surprising is none of the MSM seems to be openly calling that bullshit. Instead they are praising his latest emotional interview for it's honesty.

He's fucked. Probably not criminally fucked but civil litigation wise he is going to get gang banged.

Can't say I will shed a tear. Except for the young kid now motherless.
    rugerman likes this.

Call me crazy, but it is looking more and more like intentional homicide by Baldwin from what I can see. The also scene never required a gun to be pointed at anyone or shot in the first place.
    Micky Duck likes this.

https://youtu.be/bbTJtme0p8A

It gets to the subject at hand at 4:20.
    Last edited by Allizdog; 03-12-2021 at 05:28 PM.
    JessicaChen and A330driver like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Allizdog View Post
    Never knew about this channel, videos seem good. Will watch. Also Kyle did nothing wrong.
    The Baldwin stuff starts at 4 mins 20 seconds if people want to skip the Kyle memes.
    Allizdog likes this.

The hypocrisy, stupidity and double standards of the media never fails to surprise me.

In the on going saga of the shooting by Alec Baldwin we have this line in the Herald from the Associated Press

a gun held by actor Alec Baldwin killed a cinematographer
    Nowhere ever have I seen the media blame the weapon for killing someone, sure they demonize certain types of firearms but here they really seem to be trying to deflect blame away from one of their celebrity darlings. It’s almost as if the media is trying to influence the narrative rather than report on it. Who’d have thunked it!

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertain...IZSSFT26M33M4/

Quote Originally Posted by imaca View Post

It’s almost as if the media is trying to influence the narrative rather than report on it. Who’d have thunked it!
    if only american media had the credibility the NZ media has..................
    baldwin and his supporters want us to believe he is a victim ......of all the things he is , victim and stupid are 2 things he is not . he shot and killed 1 person and injured another.....it was not self defence at best it was involuntary manslaughter....but hey its america it may get to trial in 2023 or 2024 the lawyers will keep the gravy train rolling as long as they can
    A330driver and T.FOYE like this.

I see the armourer is now suing the supplier of the ammo, for supposedly supply live rounds along with the blanks.

Quote Originally Posted by rugerman View Post
    I see the armourer is now suing the supplier of the ammo, for supposedly supply live rounds along with the blanks.

So they just loaded them and didn't check the pointy ends? I am pretty sure the pointy ends look different. But I guess if you can outsource liability, why wouldn't you.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/enter...th/9193268002/

Theres no way its intentional homicide i reckon.
    But thumbing a hammer on a faulty gun whilst knowing it was faulty. Its extreme negligence. Going around misdirecting the narrative by stating he didnt pull the trigger.. that's perverting the cause of justice i feel. So is organising sympathetic interviews so he can platform his defence by media. Its discusting to watch. I have to admit he is an excellent actor and this is his award winning performance
    300CALMAN likes this.

Bus driver
    Quote: that's perverting the cause of justice

…. Something that Baldwin has done for years……
    It's not the mountain we conquer,but ourselves.....Sir Edmund Hillary

an update for those who missed it

https://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainmen...afety-failures

baldwins take on it now......."he was pointing the gun at Hutchins at her instruction on the New Mexico set of the Western film when it went off without his pulling the trigger."
    very much along the lines of anti gun type people blaming the "evil" gun for its role as the slayer of good people.......
    this tragedy will be baldwins longest acting role if he pulls it off there might be an oscar in it for him ....... as long as can girlie slap the host