Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Delta Terminator

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 LastLast
Like Tree151Likes

Thread: What bollocks is this?

Quote Originally Posted by 308 View Post
    Hey mods, is there any tool that you might be able to create that, upon hitting the magic "what's new" button, automatically cuts out all dog-related threads?

Truth is, all dogs are reflections of their owners and some of these people are fucking nutters
    I can remove your access to the dog sections if you like, then you shouldn't see them.
    el borracho likes this.

Thats like taking comedy central off sky.
    Pointer likes this.
    VIVA LA HOWA

What bollocks is this?

Quote Originally Posted by Dougie View Post
    I seem to have gotten myself deep into this shit already, so why not go and expose myself a little more. Surely honesty can't hurt?

Ruff, I don't like you, so I don't take on board pretty much anything you say. Apart from the things that offend me. So what? I am young and believe it or not, new to this whole internet forum thing. I take things people say personally. And what happens? I get upset. Fucking sue me mate for having feelings. Obviously my dog is important to me. I'm no star of a sob story TV show but I've gone through my fair share of bumpy rides and cliche or not, the only thing that has been there for me has been this little fuzzy dog. I understand that my strong feelings for him may be over the top, but that understanding never stops the soccer mom's thinking their kid is the best in the team....

Everyone else reading this as entertainment, have a good laugh. I am near on tears. I love this forum and I have really learned so much here. I am super grateful for all of the help I have recieved on here and of course Black Beauty and all the awesome trips.

I am not 'playing the girl card' or anything else here, so don't jump to those conclusions. Yes Ruff I am sweeping the cape thing as you say and going away sad for a while because it's probably going to be the best thing for me. Time on the hill (with or without my dog) might make me feel better.

You win Ruff.
    honest and to the point , lov it!!

What bollocks is this?

and u win

Quote Originally Posted by gimp View Post
    I can remove your access to the dog sections if you like, then you shouldn't see them.
    Please and thank you - this pack of carrot-spanking gimboids are as much fun as driving behind a croc-wearing lawyer operating a RAV-4 with "My Family" stick figures on the back window.

Doing 38

In a 50 zone
    Spanners and 7mmsaum like this.

I noted 21 members viewing the dog forum tonight -it has numbers viewing way over other areasmust be entertaining
    Tweed or not to Tweed that is the question

[QUOTE=308;84067]Please and thank you - this pack of carrot-spanking gimboids are as much fun as driving behind a croc-wearing lawyer operating a RAV-4 with "My Family" stick figures on the back window.

Dont give me shit of my croc suitI wear what I catch
    "Thats not a knife, this is a knife"
    Rule 2: Always point firearms in a safe direction
    CFD

tps://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20180505T00&p0=264&msg=Dundees+Countdo wn+to+Gamebird+Season+2018&font=cursive

Quote Originally Posted by 308 View Post
    Please and thank you - this pack of carrot-spanking gimboids are as much fun as driving behind a croc-wearing lawyer operating a RAV-4 with "My Family" stick figures on the back window.

Doing 38

In a 50 zone
    you wrote all that shit but here you are hahaha are you a nosey neighbour or something

Quote Originally Posted by Ruff View Post
    Oh fuck it... I'll leave it to you dog genius's/.... Here's my pledge... I will post not one word... between now and the 12/03.2013 I will leave this forum read, but unsullied by my input... you folks with so much to say about me can add anything you want with impunity... will you, or are you really just like the old moles around the guillotine?????
    twice in 7 days lol nah hang in there

Quote Originally Posted by Tussock View Post
    We can use this thread to justify doing just about anything to the dog forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by gimp View Post
    Do you all realise how utterly insane you appear, reading this thread?
    Yep. Tussock, I take it all back. Sorry for calling you a power tripper. I now see that you were right

...I must say, makes for some good reading though

Im available anytime if you need a decent mod..

Ejected
    Quote Originally Posted by Bavarian_Hunter View Post
    Not directed at anyone at all, but if all the dog people care so much about dog hunting and trials and the what not why don't you spend more time actually out hunting with your dogs as opposed to fighting over whether there should be two threads or one under dogs.
    I have a feeling most of those dog types are working their dogs a lot Bavarian. Remember it's mid summer, so if you can get 2 hours a day out of them your doing well.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruff View Post
    Oh fuck it... I'll leave it to you dog genius's/.... Here's my pledge... I will post not one word... between now and the 12/03.2013 I will leave this forum read, but unsullied by my input... you folks with so much to say about me can add anything you want with impunity... will you, or are you really just like the old moles around the guillotine?????
    Oh cry me a river - you deserve everything you get! You still just don't get the reasoning behind the splitting of the section do you?? Time will tell, in the meantime I am going to enjoy the peace and quiet

Ejected
    Quote Originally Posted by Tussock View Post
    Based on the forum stats for the last 24 hours, the members of this forum crack a beer, put a pack of popcorn on and sit back and laugh their arses off.

Is that not what forums are all about????
    Bulltahr, Pointer and RCGSP like this.

I prefer rum.