Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Darkness ZeroPak

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: 6mm ARC (and it's cousins) load data

Gkp
    The 6arc now has the thermal clipped on and claimed a big bodied stag last night in conjunction with the E Bike which on the funny side of things I fell off in a hold your breath this is going to hurt kind if stack with the 50 plus kgs of meat pushing me off balance. Only a saw elbow luckily.
    Anyway as our cat only eats venison mince and rabbit I have to oblige given my last couple of day time hunts have not come up with the goods. I tell you it's no good when the misses says you have to go shoot a deer..... oh well
    This got me to thinking and sorry @Tentman to hijacking or reviving this thread but is there a good cheap 6mm pill to stuff in this ARC that would do the job on a deer or goat and the odd rabbit or possum that is effective without worrying about the cost?
    My line of thinking is there was a time I did it all with the trusty 223 but now the arc is so much better in all respects I might as well make that the dual purpose machine
    JohnQT likes this.