Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Alpine Delta

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast
Like Tree293Likes

Thread: Eugenie Sage

Quote Originally Posted by Tahr View Post
    I can't believe anyone thinks that Sage said this on purpose. If it was on purpose she had everything to lose and nothing to gain - she is not that silly.

Sure, it might be the vernacular used by her in private, or it might have been a mispronunciation. But it was a mistake.

To suggest that a politician would say this on purpose is simply naive.
    Crystal clear..slip of the tongue? It's like anything,you say it enough then sure as hell it will surface when you don't want it.

That dear lady is not to be trusted at all.
    Tahr, veitnamcam and gonetropo like this.

"Conservation minister drops C bomb on live TV" - Newshub. Includes quotes from this thread.

the greens area joke, now i am all for non pollution and to punish the people that discharge nasty stuff into our rivers. nowadays they are "watermellons". green outside and red within
    chainsaw and timattalon like this.

https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/polit...n-live-tv.html

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    veitnamcam and Boaraxa like this.

Banned
    Considering the very derogatory lower-class type comments made here in previous weeks by some regarding the Minister, the Minister could well be commended for showing restraint in her Freudian slip. She has most certainly been called much worse by forum members. And remember the Minister is a woman and should be treated with respect by the men on this forum.

In my opinion if a person is incapable of showing Respect to a Minister of the New Zealand Government, no matter what their opposing views and restraint, in comments on a public forum, I question that persons level of maturity. Politics is much like a game of Chess, winning is a matter of strategy with some losses along the way and this is what we should expect.
    kiwijames, turtle and Ben Waimata like this.

bollocks!
    there is room for give and take but little miss green is a scumbag

Quote Originally Posted by Moa Hunter View Post
    Considering the very derogatory lower-class type comments made here in previous weeks by some regarding the Minister, the Minister could well be commended for showing restraint in her Freudian slip. She has most certainly been called much worse by forum members. And remember the Minister is a woman and should be treated with respect by the men on this forum.

In my opinion if a person is incapable of showing Respect to a Minister of the New Zealand Government, no matter what their opposing views and restraint, in comments on a public forum, I question that persons level of maturity. Politics is much like a game of Chess, winning is a matter of strategy with some losses along the way and this is what we should expect.
    Unfortunately for our minister, when you are a member of our government you are held to a higher standard than the general population. Im just a dirty old cow farmer, shes a bitch
    270 is a harmonic divisor number[1]
    270 is the fourth number that is divisible by its average integer divisor[2]
    270 is a practical number, by the second definition
    The sum of the coprime counts for the first 29 integers is 270
    270 is a sparsely totient number, the largest integer with 72 as its totient
    Given 6 elements, there are 270 square permutations[3]
    10! has 270 divisors
    270 is the smallest positive integer that has divisors ending by digits 1, 2, …, 9.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan_Songhurst View Post
    Unfortunately for our minister, when you are a member of our government you are held to a higher standard than the general population. Im just a dirty old cow farmer, shes a bitch
    No your a dirty young tit puller :-))

I say this "she's a woman and should not of been let out of the Kitchen"
    Brian, Boaraxa and Cowboy06 like this.

The media are reading this thread. Please keep any comments that reflect poorly on hunters to yourselves (misogyny etc). There will be people in Auckland who have heard of hunters, but never met one, and they will judge us all by what you post.

LOC
    Warning, contains the Minister's coarse language -

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...86073388074337
    Sarvo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by gimp View Post
    The media are reading this thread. Please keep any comments that reflect poorly on hunters to yourselves (misogyny etc). There will be people in Auckland who have heard of hunters, but never met one, and they will judge us all by what you post.
    Please tell me you are joking - because I was
    Lighten up if you weren't joking

Quote Originally Posted by doinit View Post
    Crystal clear..slip of the tongue? It's like anything,you say it enough then sure as hell it will surface when you don't want it.
    That dear lady is not to be trusted at all.
    Aye "slip of the tongue" ?? ... I hope you're not questioning her sexual preferences as well as her integrity

The audio is crystal clear, the word used is deliberate & there for all to hear.
    If it was a mistake or a Trump "I miss-spoke" then there should at least be a public apology and mea culpa. I'm waiting !

Quote Originally Posted by gimp View Post
    Sadly I think you are fighting a losing battle. This place seems to be full of misogyny and casual racism these days.
    sneeze and Tahr like this.

She’s clearly pissed she doesn’t get to kill all our “goats” or “thar or Tahar” as I’ve seen it. I love the end where she says about the magnificent mane on the bulls they like to shoot. Yep everyone hunts for a mane

You got what you voted for, sorry guys, time to wise up
    Boar Freak and time out like this.
    Boom, cough,cough,cough