Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Alpine DPT

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree85Likes

Thread: A good opportunity to bait the anti brigade !

At least she's out there doing it
    Boom, cough,cough,cough

If they are not endangered what makes them more important then any other animal?
    VIVA LA HOWA

Watch it or I'll come to Wairoa, got the permit
    Boom, cough,cough,cough

I only just had a quick read of the comments. Funny how any decent comment made has thumbs down. The one about her "high powered rifle" shooting from a safe distance implying she should hunt with a smaller rifle cracked me up. What a tosser
    Mac and Maca49 like this.
    VIVA LA HOWA

Nor West of Auckland on the true right of the Kaipara River
    Quote Originally Posted by Maca49 View Post
    At least she's out there doing it
    And Spook and I wish she was out there doing us.
    Toby, Maca49 and Rusky like this.
    It takes 43 muscle's to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger pull.
    What more do we need? If we are above ground and breathing the rest is up to us!
    Rule 1: Treat every firearm as loaded
    Rule 2: Always point firearms in a safe direction
    Rule 3: Load a firearm only when ready to fire
    Rule 4: Identify your target beyond all doubt
    Rule 5: Check your firing zone
    Rule 6: Store firearms and ammunition safely
    Rule 7: Avoid alcohol and drugs when handling firearms

If they are endangered what makes them more important than any other animal?

Apparently it is morally wrong to kill any animal that Disney has made a movie about....
    veitnamcam, Toby, Mac and 1 others like this.
    "Here's the deal I'm the best there is. Plain and simple. I wake up in the morning and I piss excellence."

Who cares really, in most places they shoot lions that are passed their prime and that have fulfilled their genetic contribution. Similarly to elephant culls it's generally because there is a surplus of animals in the area and a lot of the money goes back into local starving communities. Funnily enough, the same communities that these antis are kicking up a stink about going starving are same ones making a big deal over a fucking lion. they aren't endangered as many uniformed people believe, they are listed as "Vulnerable". Which means that there is nothing wrong with the population there is just the potential for them to decrease to a point where they would be classed as "Near Threatened" which also means that they are not endangered. Again ironically this is due to the surplus of humans in these areas, many starving, many receiving support from individuals and governments who also complain about killing lions.

If antis want to make an argument, request that they use their fucking brains and get facts before kicking up a stink about an issue they have a hand in causing.

I'll never afford a lion hunt, but a lioness hunt can be done for under $10k and that's one of my life goals in hunting. And yes, it's conservation hunting!

I would like a Lion rug spread across my timber floor, it would look bloody awesome.
    7mmsaum likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bavarian_Hunter View Post
    I'll never afford a lion hunt, but a lioness hunt can be done for under $10k and that's one of my life goals in hunting. And yes, it's conservation hunting!
    Jack if you really want the lion instead of the lioness then you can have it. You are a young man and have time on your side so don't limit your expectations of the future by what you can achieve today. Life changes and you could be a multi millionaire in ten years time.
    It takes 43 muscle's to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger pull.
    What more do we need? If we are above ground and breathing the rest is up to us!

Quote Originally Posted by Bavarian_Hunter View Post
    Who cares really, in most places they shoot lions that are passed their prime and that have fulfilled their genetic contribution. Similarly to elephant culls it's generally because there is a surplus of animals in the area and a lot of the money goes back into local starving communities. Funnily enough, the same communities that these antis are kicking up a stink about going starving are same ones making a big deal over a fucking lion. they aren't endangered as many uniformed people believe, they are listed as "Vulnerable". Which means that there is nothing wrong with the population there is just the potential for them to decrease to a point where they would be classed as "Near Threatened" which also means that they are not endangered. Again ironically this is due to the surplus of humans in these areas, many starving, many receiving support from individuals and governments who also complain about killing lions.

If antis want to make an argument, request that they use their fucking brains and get facts before kicking up a stink about an issue they have a hand in causing.
    Mass media hysteria cares!
    Boom, cough,cough,cough

Quote Originally Posted by 300winmag View Post
    I would like a Lion rug spread across my timber floor, it would look bloody awesome.
    I would just love to have that hunter spread on that lion skin rug...sorry, just cant help myself [I am sure rushy will defend me here].
    Imagine having that head and rack on the man cave wall...would need to be mounted high on the wall just to stop one's mates molesting it.
    Which is worse, ignorance or apathy...I don't know and don't care.

Spook better mounted on a couch me thinks
    Boom, cough,cough,cough

Quote Originally Posted by Spook View Post
    I am sure rushy will defend me here.
    I've got your back Spook