Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Darkness ZeroPak

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567
Like Tree183Likes

Thread: Had to be done

Quote Originally Posted by Rees View Post
    good on the woppers checkin it out so quick i guess!!

russian, thats a debate i wanna hear about because that is in the minds of many hunters, do ya 'report it' or just keep quiet per say an whinge on social media about it?

i get both sides but if its to be 'stamped out' or slowed up in good will, some people need to be caught to set examples, lose the thermal, lose the gun, then see how many others are prepared to do so.. ?

the keep it under the rug has got us to this point today where there is more defense, than offence in the hunting world and the rest of the world.

theres a good thread on Rokslide about this
    It's pretty cut and dry what I said. People tar all LAFO with the same brush and lack critical thinking skills or anything along the lines solidarity to protect their own controversial hobby.

Police are not our friends and will happily use us when convenient and throw us under the bus.

No, police incompetence has gotten us to where we are today. It's not people like you and I causing death or trouble.
    Pengy, Moa Hunter and Phil_H like this.