Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Terminator ZeroPak

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree201Likes

Thread: How not to kill a cow

That's a different interpretation of a 'steak out'??
    veitnamcam, Boaraxa and Tommy like this.
    Went to buy some camouflage trousers the other day but I couldn't find any.

I don't know how to link it but , if you have face book ,,, go to swazi page , video on there of a farmer and a bitch of a cow that charges and runs right over his quad and his mate legs it up the hill ... funny as hell to watch ,,, but it also shows a farmer would have shot this bastard if he had his gun ......cop did the right thing ....
    NO MATTER HOW MUCH IT HURTS, HOW DARK IT GETS OR HOW FAR YOU FALL , .....
    YOU ARE NEVER OUT OF THE FIGHT . (Marcus Luttrell)

Quote Originally Posted by stumpy View Post
    I don't know how to link it but , if you have face book ,,, go to swazi page , video on there of a farmer and a bitch of a cow that charges and runs right over his quad and his mate legs it up the hill ... funny as hell to watch ,,, but it also shows a farmer would have shot this bastard if he had his gun ......cop did the right thing ....
    That's the worst video ever, they aren't farmers, they where two dicks who had no idea what they where doing.
    As with the police video it was way clear at the first seen what the cow wanted to do, rather than go get the rest of the cows and bring them back they did well the dumbest bit and tried to chase her.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    veitnamcam, Savage1 and Happy like this.

Well sad to say I think you all missed the point here its not the shot placement it's the caliber clearly... If the police had been still armed with SLRs then the cow would have gone down first shot.

Bring back .308

I suggest youre a boy in a mans underpants and as for police work you wouldnt know your arse from your elbow boyo. ive had previous experience with your type "all hat fuck all cattle"
    dont bother replying ,im not interested!

That was clearly a joke. Speaking of underpants, yours are on your head mate - get your shit together.

Quote Originally Posted by Boaraxa View Post
    I respect the police but come on firing like that in town was crazy im really surprised at the lack of comments from the ones that have quotes from the 7 basic rules check your firing zone , always point in a safe direction etc etc...I must be missing something !!
    Yup

All new low scores of reading and comprehension on NZHS
    Spelling has always been appaling lets face it
    Kscott, BRADS and Tommy like this.
    "Hunting and fishing" fucking over licenced firearms owners since ages ago.

308Win One chambering to rule them all.

I enjoyed the commentary and wondered what a taser would do except piss the cow off even more.

Fair play to the cop involved. He was on a hiding to nothing as soon as he had to intervene.

no tommy they aint and its no joke! comprehende? the cop who was confronted with a bloody dangerous situation has a fucking split second to make the decision_take action,,all the time knowing full well hell be damned if he does and damned if he doesnt by knowall keyboard warriors or lardass politicians academics and fuckin anti police activists,none of whom were there to actuaslly witness it ,but rely on a fucked up MSM.
    The fact we had a person offer such a post on this forum suprised me as its more typical of the simpering left leaning gossips on tarde me message boards.here one generally gets a more baslanced consideration in an opinion. however each to their own and obviously you seem to feel I was a bit hard .if so rest assured thats mild !
    Last edited by kotuku; 25-08-2015 at 10:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by scottrods View Post
    I enjoyed the commentary and wondered what a taser would do except piss the cow off even more.

Fair play to the cop involved. He was on a hiding to nothing as soon as he had to intervene.
    Taser no good that's for sure. It would give the animal a 5 second ride and then what? Hand cuffs lol or another 5 second ride... yep I think you are right, it would only end up pissing the thing off even more. How ever if an animal control (X3W) was used then that would change it a bit (Not sure if these are even available here in NZ yet) but then you are still stuck with what to do with the animal.
    "Professionals are predictable but the world is full of dangerous amateurs"

Aaah I get it. Going off on a complete tangent and cracking a joke is copyright. Yeah I comprendè mate, most people just scratch their heads and wonder if you're getting into the patients meds tho. Calm. The. Fuck. Down.
    Jexla likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Aaah I get it. Going off on a complete tangent and cracking a joke is copyright. Yeah I comprendè mate, most people just scratch their heads and wonder if you're getting into the patients meds tho. Calm. The. Fuck. Down.
    stick that up your jaffa ass pal-you seem to think youre a comedian!tuis anyone.you dunno shit form clay as to my career and im bettin youd run a country mile .

Don't be so subtle kotuku, tell us what you really think!
    199p, BRADS and Skatieguy like this.

Quote Originally Posted by kotuku View Post
    stick that up your jaffa ass pal-you seem to think youre a comedian!tuis anyone.you dunno shit form clay as to my career and im bettin youd run a country mile .
    I know a few mental health nurses actually, is this you in calm mode, or bully mode? I couldn't give a flying fuck that you are, you dribble absolute unintelligible shit most of the time, while trying to be a comedian yourself. As for being a Jaffa? So what, I'm not from here , not that it matters.
    Jexla and Skatieguy like this.