Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Delta DPT

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree175Likes

Thread: I hate to be the bearer of bad news.

Toss up, 100 odd hours now against a few thousand hours flying hunters in the future.
    veitnamcam, R93, Woody and 2 others like this.

The same pricks that throw 1080 out of chopoers will probably line up for sage and co'.
    veitnamcam, R93, tetawa and 3 others like this.
    Summer grass
    Of stalwart warriors splendid dreams
    the aftermath.

Matsuo Basho.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan_Songhurst View Post
    Next target acquired....

Attachment 142790
    I can't stand that woman...head in the f#$king sand !!!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Frogfeatures likes this.
    Its not what you get but what you give that makes a life !!

Quote Originally Posted by Woody View Post
    The same pricks that throw 1080 out of chopoers will probably line up for sage and co'.
    That's why I hate the electoral system that we have with vengeance, some outfit that can't or doesn't have one elected MP can make these decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by tetawa View Post
    Toss up, 100 odd hours now against a few thousand hours flying hunters in the future.
    Yep but like all the aerial hunters who almost wiped out the herds and then had no clients to fly in as they had shot everything

So I aren't a stakeholder now ? Because nobodies asked my perspective.
    Turd polishing bastards.

Hales and Shane Cross probably can't wait to get into them.

FFS this enrages me. Feel utterly helpless

Shame! I’m bringing my family back across the ditch, mainly to reconnect with the rich and fertile providing land and relive some of my childhood through my two sons and teach them how to hunt and gather, who both are eager to engage in this lifestyle... When supermarkets run out of food during a pandemic and you can’t hunt food in the hills, you’re really on your knees as a society, maybe that’s the agenda? Questionable bills and erosion of civil rights have been implemented recently, Governments are appointed to be cilvil servants not our masters. So if these bodies are acting truly in the name of preserving New Zealand’s fragile avian dominated landscape and the flora they depend on, then surely they should be using that funding in exterminating the real threats to this environment? namely the Introduced Mustelidae family and rats etc? Maybe I’m reading into things too deeply and should go to bed haha
    veitnamcam, Sasquatch and Frodo like this.

I think the Tahr foundation have fallen into a trap by trying to work with Doc and thinking that a reasonable approach to the culling agreement was reached.
    After extensive hunting since these culling operations it is apparent that decimation rather than a managed approach to the Tahr herd has taken place.
    Now that the next years plan is unveiled it is clear that eradication is underway.
    110 hours of flying is not managing the Tahr herd.
    Sage along with Doc are hell bent on the end of our Tahr hunting.
    This is a really serious and concerning situation.
    Sage is out of control and following the personal agenda of herself and forest and bird.
    They wont listen to anyone

Quote Originally Posted by yogi View Post
    I think the Tahr foundation have fallen into a trap by trying to work with Doc and thinking that a reasonable approach to the culling agreement was reached.
    After extensive hunting since these culling operations it is apparent that decimation rather than a managed approach to the Tahr herd has taken place.
    Now that the next years plan is unveiled it is clear that eradication is underway.
    110 hours of flying is not managing the Tahr herd.
    Sage along with Doc are hell bent on the end of our Tahr hunting.
    This is a really serious and concerning situation.
    Sage is out of control and following the personal agenda of herself and forest and bird.
    They wont listen to anyone
    I have been saying this for ages. NZDA and others that try to work with DOC are pure idoits. DOC use them as muppets, ,thy dont give a fuck what they want or think. Had a email tonighty from the NZDA,
    its going to happen. the soft cocks that they are are trying to work with them that wont work, Suggesting they should give members etc 2 months notice before the gunships so members can have a bomb up wtf.
    NZDA and others need to wage war and be totally against this bs , instead of licking there arses for some wins as they never going to get a win from DOC.
    veitnamcam, tetawa, Woody and 3 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by deer243 View Post
    I have been saying this for ages. NZDA and others that try to work with DOC are pure idoits. DOC use them as muppets, ,thy dont give a fuck what they want or think. Had a email tonighty from the NZDA,
    its going to happen. the soft cocks that they are are trying to work with them that wont work, Suggesting they should give members etc 2 months notice before the gunships so members can have a bomb up wtf.
    NZDA and others need to wage war and be totally against this bs , instead of licking there arses for some wins as they never going to get a win from DOC.
    Far, depressing old week to be a hunter and/or firearms owner. Fucking forest and bird waving their legal stick around.

We need our own lobbiests to create and write into law proper animal managment strategies.
    Steve123 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbear View Post
    This country is going backwards at a fast rate of knots, There must be a bigger reason why they are trying to get rid of every big game animal in NZ. Its not about the environment cause look at the shit we pump in the rivers. Gisborne still pumps its shit into the sea but thats ok.
    Very sad day for Nz outdoors people.
    This is yet another segment to the wider plan of disarmament. It astonishes me people still can't see it. Every shooter, hunter and collector are being funneled in to a corner in this country and this outrageous contract that DOC are tendering, is just another angle the State uses to continue it's disarmament agenda on legitimate people.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr300WSM View Post
    I thought there was a number target for tahr? How can they get away with killing everything? I was At Mt cook two weeks ago and if it wasn’t for hunters going after tahr those chopper operators would have had zero work. Someone needs to see common sense and realise there is room in this country for both tahr, big game animals and hunters. I fear That once the game animals are culled there will be questions asked why we need hunting rifles next.
    @Mr300WSM I fear that you have hit the nail squarely on the head with that last statement.

Bus driver
    I believe there was a “meeting” of sorts today,a discussion..... concerning these proposals ,did anyone attend
    It's not the mountain we conquer,but ourselves.....Sir Edmund Hillary