Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

DPT ZeroPak

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree102Likes

Thread: Kaimanawas 1080 drop

Quote Originally Posted by deer243 View Post
    Yeah, heres the next massive 1080 bomb coming to wipe out everything it can
    DoC are planning another 1080 drop in the Kahurangi National Park for 2016

Cant seem to post the map but its a massive area
    NLNP will be next mark my words.
    "Hunting and fishing" fucking over licenced firearms owners since ages ago.

308Win One chambering to rule them all.

Quote Originally Posted by gimp View Post
    I know how to use a DVD, I'm informing you that I have no technology that will perform that function. I also have no interest in watching dreadful propaganda from idiots.
    Gimp me old trout, if you have a computer than you can either bung a DVD into it or go online as I suggested ( nicely I thought??) and watch it.

As for your last comment?? Tell me how video film taken in the bush can be doctored or filmed on a film set. The Graf lads didn't have the technology like the Dept of Corruption to set up a video of a possum AND a rat together eating a fledgling in its nest.

Keep your head firmly buried and your vision of what's REALLY happening to our bush & native species will expand enormously!!!!!

positive species level population outcomes over individual blah blah you're never going to change your mind who cares
    " positive species level population outcomes"?????? What sort of gobble-de-gook is that????

Are you a highly educated university student or have you renewed your membership to Twig & Tweet???????

Please explain what the F'k that statement means. Ta.

You might also like to enlighten all us peasants as to why Kea are suddenly on the endangered species list?????? They used to have a bounty on their heads & now they're on their last legs & not even DOC will admit to knowing the cause???? Tsk! Tsk!!!
    Last edited by top gun; 01-03-2016 at 04:18 PM.

res
    Top gun, you seem to think all computers have DVD players. They don't-five computers in my house and none of them have one as it's just old tech that most people just don't need anymore. It's years since I have used one.

Of course your online option is still valid
    BRADS likes this.
    Using Tapatalk

Topgun,

- Why does DOC support 1080? Especially with their lack of funding.
    - Why does Forest and Bird vehemently support 1080?
    - Why does the government support 1080?
    - Why does the AHB support 1080?

Pretty simple questions which I can answer easily.

Don't try and tell me a very small poison industry manages to bribe an entire government including opposition parties, DOC, AHB and F&B all the while also influence the studies done to the positive and negative effects of the toxin. Maybe all the antis just have shares in other poison companies.

My Grandfather was a die hard conservationist and studied the effects of 1080 and got into the forests before and after the drops. He was a very honest and intelligent man. He was a big fan of 1080, he said to me that it wasn't perfect but it was far far better than any other option we had. I've watched the Graff videos too.

What's your order of priorities:
    - Deer hunting
    - Forest conservation, fauna and flora
    - Animal wellbeing/suffering
    kiwijames and BRADS like this.

Confirmation Bias - people have an opinion on an issue, then seek out and reference the info that supports their view and ignore everything else.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by top gun View Post
    Gimp me old trout, if you have a computer than you can either bung a DVD into it or go online as I suggested ( nicely I thought??) and watch it.

As for your last comment?? Tell me how video film taken in the bush can be doctored or filmed on a film set. The Graf lads didn't have the technology like the Dept of Corruption to set up a video of a possum AND a rat together eating a fledgling in its nest.

Keep your head firmly buried and your vision of what's REALLY happening to our bush & native species will expand enormously!!!!!
    MacBook Air, sucker

ebf
    Hey Top Gun (how the hell do you tag someone with a space in their forum name ???)

So tell me this... how many days a month do you spend in the bush ? Do you happen to have any tertiary level education in ecology/conservation ?
    Viva la Howa ! R.I.P. Toby | Black rifles matter... | #illegitimate_ute

MacBook Air, sucker
    Pardon????? Were you being rude there Gimp???? Tsk! Tsk!!!

You'll have to do better than that!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ebf View Post
    Hey Top Gun (how the hell do you tag someone with a space in their forum name ???)

So tell me this... how many days a month do you spend in the bush ? Do you happen to have any tertiary level education in ecology/conservation ?
    Jeez Elf "tag someone with a space in their forum name"????? Watcha on about there Elfie?????

AND: what was the point of you second comment???? Degrees in all that crap are NOT required quals for seeing what's missing in our bush??? LIKE NO BLOODY FLIES in the peak of the summer!!!!!! That's not a bad indication that "something" is wrong with the environment eh???? & I'm just a dumb bathplug really, as you can clearly tell.

Keep smoling that shit, you'll come right eventually.

Kaimanawas 1080 drop

Bro what the fuck, go hunting, or do something.
    Hang with scribe just don't start shit fights here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Savage1 View Post
    Topgun,

- Why does DOC support 1080? Especially with their lack of funding.
    - Why does Forest and Bird vehemently support 1080?
    - Why does the government support 1080?
    - Why does the AHB support 1080?

Pretty simple questions which I can answer easily.

Don't try and tell me a very small poison industry manages to bribe an entire government including opposition parties, DOC, AHB and F&B all the while also influence the studies done to the positive and negative effects of the toxin. Maybe all the antis just have shares in other poison companies.

My Grandfather was a die hard conservationist and studied the effects of 1080 and got into the forests before and after the drops. He was a very honest and intelligent man. He was a big fan of 1080, he said to me that it wasn't perfect but it was far far better than any other option we had. I've watched the Graff videos too.

What's your order of priorities:
    - Deer hunting
    - Forest conservation, fauna and flora
    - Animal wellbeing/suffering

Savage,
    1. 1080 ( sodium mono fluoro acetate) is listed by the FBI as the 2nd most toxic SUPER toxin in existence. ( that should tell you something)
    2. The stuff is banned in almost every country in the world apart from the US & Oz & they don't toss it out of monsoon buckets all over the countryside
    and into waterways etc.
    3. The shit kills everything that uses Oxygen ( known fact)
    4. Every scientist who has worked for DOC or other depts who has produced adverse reports on the downstream effects of 1080 have lost their
    jobs or contracts. ( Whiting-O'keefes, Mike Meade, Graham Cauley) just to name a few.
    5. All TRUE hunters who have been into forested areas within the weeks & months after a drop find the bush DEAD, no birds,no animals,smell of dead
    deer etc, no flies, no fuck all except bloody wasps.

You only have to watch "Poisoning Paradise" DVD to see what it does to our native birds, just imagine what the shit is doing to the bugs & beetles in the leaf
    litter & in the streams & creeks.

So there ya go, you asked!!!! I'm sure you'll find plenty in that lot to pick holes in but what I have said is FACT & I'm sure that there are plenty of REAL hunters on this forum who will agree with my comments.
    deer243 likes this.

MSL
    Got any new material?
    kiwijames likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by BRADS View Post
    Bro what the fuck, go hunting, or do something.
    Hang with scribe just don't start shit fights here.

Brads. Anyone who fires shots at me you can expect a few back!!! Not sure what " hang with scribe" means?????

Kaimanawas 1080 drop

Ok why is that all you anti 1080 activists are so pig headed?
    Scribe is a insane 1080 activist who runs "NZ hunter and the hunted" go check it out.

Pointer and kiwijames like this.