Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Delta Alpine

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: "NZ Guns and Hunting" magazine

Quote Originally Posted by Tahr View Post
    You guys talk in the abstract as if this is a different internet world and like the Maxwells’ don’t exist, so there is no need for sensitivity and that speculation or plain gossip is ok. Well, you can bet that they are reading this and are feeling like on a continuum of maligned public property through to appreciated and revered. I for one dip my lid to both of their contributions to hunting journalism and to hunting in general. It was sad when it ended but it was their choice so I honour that.
    Must be nice to have no opinion. Are you happier if I vouch that anything I say here I have already told them on the phone, or is that too confrontational for you. I bet you went "huh" and just bought a different magazine when they folded. And wandered off tapping your umbrella, with your hat dipped, as you read some technical lasagna by Duley, honouring their choice.*

*Don't tell me Greg Duley exists in the real world too. I wont believe that.

i have the following for sale
    175,166,1467,169,170,172,173,174(final)
    all mint.
    $20 each or make an offer on a job lot

You're not really understanding what this thread is about are you.

Sorry people, I have covid very badly the last eight days and its not much better now. I would like to think I would have deleted a couple of my comments on this thread within the 30 min window if I wasnt so sick. I may not have. But I like to think so.