Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Alpine ZeroPak

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Like Tree284Likes

Thread: Tahr foundation petition and court action

Quote Originally Posted by Boaraxa View Post
    Hay this could be good timing you just never know your luck especially so close to the elections and a bunch of us willing to vote for Act , the focus should be stopping the cull and cementing our deer , tahr , chammy as game animals not pests .

Geez that petition is has taken off nearly 7k in a few hours .

Come on you lot , time to stump up some more of your hard earned cash again , I don't know about you but personally iv had enough of making things easy for these pricks , for the price of a box of beer it will make the difference , if everyone that has signed the petition puts $20 or $30 into the foundation they will have enough money to show Sage and her mates we will not simply roll over and come election time give them a reeming via our vote .

https://givealittle.co.nz/cause/nztf

I see the TF are looking for $500K? Gulp.....

Be nice if all the petition signatories move on to the Give-a-little page.....

Maybe some of our guides need to reach out to there international clients. I don’t see it as a nz only issue some international support might be good. It is the Attempted eradication of an Endangered species.
    Gkp likes this.

So we the tax payer are fighting the Green Party / doc / forest and bird ...the first two are funded by us the tax paying hunter ...they want to spend tax payers dollars destroying a heratige that the world enveys ...and our voice has no say...so we now pay to fight a goverment department ...crazy eh. Yip I've made a donation

Just saying we pay twice to keep our hunting heratige ...we are being robbed and ignored. We have a world class animal that is the envy of the world that people who will never walk these hill ...choose to make us pay to destroy.
    Nil durum volenti !!

Quote Originally Posted by Maxx View Post
    I see the TF are looking for $500K? Gulp.....

Be nice if all the petition signatories move on to the Give-a-little page.....
    Yea 500k seems like a lot however that is the reality of court action , FYI if 20 thousand people put $30 in to the givealittle fund that's $600k so there target is fully achievable if everyone does there little bit .
    The Green party putting the CON in conservation since 2017

Quote Originally Posted by Sarvo View Post
    Have never hunted Tahr and possible never will - this is a donation for "principle"
    Done !!
    I am confused
    Has the donation to Change.org not gone to the Tahr Fondation ??

How can you help the cause?
    1. Sign the Change.org petition http://chng.it/yjp9f2RJcy - note please do not make any donations on this page as they don't go to the NZ Tahr Foundation, if you have already, don't worry as they still help the cause by advertising and promoting the petition. We've reached 15,000 signatures in just one night, let's keep it going and make the Government listen.
    2. If you would like to donate and help our volunteer organisation cover legal costs etc., please do so here https://givealittle.co.nz/cause/nztf
    Thanks from the NZ Tahr Foundation!

Very supportive of this, as I was last time round. Would however like to know what happened to the $170,000 we donated to their 'fighting fund' a couple of years' ago?

Quote Originally Posted by rimubay View Post
    Very supportive of this, as I was last time round. Would however like to know what happened to the $170,000 we donated to their 'fighting fund' a couple of years' ago?
    Spent already doing the good work they have done is my guess. These things are not cheap and one of the main reasons it’s so hard for us to be heard as hunters. No money, no voice.

BSA
    Not used last time as Sage/DOC caved and came to the table. Was invested and has been used this time to get a High Court Injunction (last Friday). In Court next week vs F&B who want the National Parks Plan implemented literally. All Tahr gone from the National Parks + Deer, Chamois. The lot. It is game on this time. Sage and Forest & Bird are tag teaming us.
    Boaraxa and stevodog like this.

Gkp
    Yea 500k seems like a lot however that is the reality of court action , FYI if 20 thousand people put $30 in to the givealittle fund that's $600k so there target is fully achievable if everyone does there little bit .
    District Court will generally cost 30 to 40k and an appeal to the high court will be not much different so not sure who is milking who there.
    The only ones that win are the lawyers! (the real criminals!)

Gkp
    What a slag!
    ANOTHERHUNTER likes this.

She’s worse than that words don’t describe her. Needs to be patched and put on a Harley and sent to gangland.
    ANOTHERHUNTER, Gkp and moosemeat like this.

Was that Parliment or the local Wellington Rural Womens Divison - my mother was in that back in the 70's - she wouild have fitted in there good - loved to gas bag

It’s unbelievable that she is payed by the taxpayer. I really hope they can be stopped and even more importantly she loses her job in September
    ANOTHERHUNTER and Mohawk .308 like this.

Banned
    So you have to use the givealittle thing to donate?
    and pay givealittle 5%