Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the NZ Hunting and Shooting Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Delta Terminator

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
Like Tree411Likes

Thread: Would you leave?? what would you do if this happens to you?

R93
    Quote Originally Posted by WhistlingWings View Post
    How did that penis pump go R93? Did you get the multi use one where you can also use it for a roaring horn?
    No just got the standard one but if you pumped it up enough, ya didn't need a roaring horn😆

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
    WhistlingWings likes this.
    Do what ya want! Ya will anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Pointer View Post
    read this thread @Twoshotkill @Timmay you'll see 'its just not going to work'
    Its just not going to work! I would love to see him take a knife to my wagon!!
    Seems as tho he owns the spot!!
    Timmay likes this.
    SOMETIMES I QUESTION MY SANITY......OCCASIONALLY IT ANSWERS BACK .!

Why has this thread suddenly resurfaced?

There was a little bit of history repeating at this spot on the weekend. I merely tagged the boys in it so they could see the previous part of the story. Let's leave it there before it goes another 12 pages, I'm not interested in a shit fight
    distant stalker and Tommy like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dundee View Post
    I have always wondered what an armed hunter would do if they came out of the bush and seen some cunt messing with there vehicle?
    Me too Dundee. I have it all planned out. 1. return to vehicles area with rifle unslung, 2. catch person(s) tu tu'ing with wagon, 3. safety catch "off" loudly if poss,

4. Issue verbal " cease & desist warning, 5. Offenders asked nicely to remove ALL clothing & put into a heap, 6. Clothing ignited brightly, 7. departing round through offenders engine block & a cheery farewell greeting issued as I depart to the pub for a cold one.

Problem is that in 40 odd years I've never come across any bad guys, bugger!!!!
    Dundee likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by top gun View Post
    Me too Dundee. I have it all planned out. 1. return to vehicles area with rifle unslung, 2. catch person(s) tu tu'ing with wagon, 3. safety catch "off" loudly if poss,

4. Issue verbal " cease & desist warning, 5. Offenders asked nicely to remove ALL clothing & put into a heap, 6. Clothing ignited brightly, 7. departing round through offenders engine block & a cheery farewell greeting issued as I depart to the pub for a cold one.

Problem is that in 40 odd years I've never come across any bad guys, bugger!!!!
    The alternative is that they disarm you, and deal to you. Unless you are prepared to pull the trigger (and I wouldn't be), its a risky business presenting a firearm at someone.
    Blaser, Pointer and Savage1 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by BRADS View Post
    This is war and your island has more helmet slaves in it
    Wot the fk's a helmet slave Brads????? Haven't heard that one before. Hope it wasn't rude!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tahr View Post
    The alternative is that they disarm you, and deal to you. Unless you are prepared to pull the trigger (and I wouldn't be), its a risky business presenting a firearm at someone.
    Who said the firearm was "pointed"???? Merely visible. That'd do the trick unless he/they were doped up on electric puha or something.

Quote Originally Posted by kiwi39 View Post
    Probably about the same as he'd feel with any toothbrush up his bum !!!
    AT LAST!!!!!! Something to give me a laugh. Thanks guys.

Jeez guys!!! I haven't had so many laughs since I don't know when. I've got tears running down my cheeks.

This whole thing is "seriously" funny ( pun intended!!!)

Thanks to everyone for the humerous input, you've brightened a boring day.

Beers to all. ( even the fuckwits)

MSL
    Quote Originally Posted by top gun View Post
    Jeez guys!!! I haven't had so many laughs since I don't know when. I've got tears running down my cheeks.

This whole thing is "seriously" funny ( pun intended!!!)

Thanks to everyone for the humerous input, you've brightened a boring day.

Beers to all. ( even the fuckwits)
    You better drink a box then
    gimp, Tahr, Blaser and 1 others like this.

So I take it that two more boys out there have had a sense of humour favour
    Human nature....some times it's just not as beautiful as nature it's self, but I bet the trees in that spot are laughing there socks of ah
    Some people I guess need to engage brain before mouth

Quote Originally Posted by Spook View Post
    There appears to be a lot of other scratches in that paintwork...poor camera light, poor photography [not you, camera] or you do a lot of bush bashing...they may well be knife marks but my money is on bush scratches.
    And yes I am an absolute bastard to meet in the bush, especially at 1 in the morning when someone crashes my camp...the rattle of bottles and the phht of a cap coming off goes a long way to quieten me down.

Oh!, and now we get the threatening message...now that would have gone a long way to your credibility if it had been mentioned earlier.
    How would mention of the threat have boosted his credibility, Spook? He told the story of a pretty piss-poor encounter with some ignorant, bullying arseholes and I see no reason to question his credibility. AS for YOUR crappy attitude, Tell me to piss off on Public land at 1a.m. and I assure you it will all be on in an instant.
    Steve123 likes this.

This all began on the 10/03/14 I see though that it hasn't tarnished Mr Danby's creds. He is a TV star now with the Dooley's. Seems he is well embedded into the "hunting industry" that he's so proud to be a part of

Its a bit like a traffic cop marrying a prostitute...he dragged her down to his level. The Dooley's will need to watch that doesn't happen to them.

I admire the Dooley's, one and all of them. They behave like professionals. But there sure are a lot of wanna be hangers on in the "industry".
    Kiwi Greg, Blaser, 199p and 3 others like this.